Info needed x

MissieCB

Gold Member
Hey guys im off on holiday in a week or so and am coming back to either SW or WW depending on what i think works better for me.

I have been doing CD on an off for a while. Im worried about the freedom on Sw and putting on weight as I know I can go crazy once I start to eat..............................never know when is enough. I also hate the feeling of being stuffed as it makes me paranoid that I will put on weight!!! I did WW years ago when it was the points system and wondered how things have changed and if anyone can tell me why its changed.

Also im 5'4 and 10st 13lbs (prob more when i get back from hols) and wondered what points i would be on if its still the same and also what a typical days meals would be really!!!

Also how is alcohol incorporated in the diet as I love a wine xxxx

I appreciate im not officially on the plan but would love a few answers so I can make my choice and finally get my head out of the CD cycle that im in!!!

Hi Hun!

I'm on 27pp a day and we are same weight nearly I never did the old points so I can't compare but I'm lovin the new points! Most fruit and veg is 0points apart from sweet corn potatoes and a few others. You now also get 49points extra a week to use for treats or you could split them up over the week.

For breakfast I normally have poached egg (2pp) on ww toast (1pp)
Lunch maybe a tuna and salad cream wrap (5pp)
And dinner what ever the family is having noire then 10points

Which still leaves me with 8points for snacks threw out the day :)

Hope this helps a little
It really dose work I've lost 23lb in 8 weeks :)
Good luck Hun xxx

Thanks gibb didn't think anyone was gonna reply xxx

That sounds nice and doable what kinda snacks do u have and is wine a killer???

Really think I may need to go to a meeting to see all points values to workout if if will suit me!!!

When j did it before there were no extra points to use so I'm confused how it still works xxx

Thanks gibb didn't think anyone was gonna reply xxx

That sounds nice and doable what kinda snacks do u have and is wine a killer???

Really think I may need to go to a meeting to see all points values to workout if if will suit me!!!

When j did it before there were no extra points to use so I'm confused how it still works xxx

For snacks I have crips crackers or something along them lines also ww ice creams are lovely!
I'm not to sure about wine to be honest :/ but I know weight watchers do there own and think its about 2-3points a glass
I'm never done the old way but with having the extra 49 a week I'm still loosing weight have lost 23lb in 8weeks by eating all my 27pp a day and my 49extra I normally use my extra on eating out and a few drinks :)
I think the new way works because they have put the point values on food up a bit :/ not 100% sure though but that's what I seem to get the idea while looking threw other threads on here :)
I thinkin going to a meeting will help get your head round it all.. I' only went to the first meeting to find everything out now I do it at home which I find better for me :) xx

ahhhh Cool thanks hun defo going to look into it when I get back just need to decide on SW or WW xxxx

think a small wine is something like 4pp a glass, a bottle is around 20pp

:eek: looool why am i even supprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you can have like 49 points in one day.

:eek: looool why am i even supprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you can have like 49 points in one day.

Yes you can have them all in one day if you won't to ;) I save mine for Saturday night ;) xx

Yes you can have them all in one day if you won't to ;) I save mine for Saturday night ;) xx

Great this is sounding good x
Thanks for all ur help xxx

Back