Info Please

SueJ52

I started my first day on extra easy yesterday but today as I have been eating extra fruit, veg and salad, I feel really bloated. Has anyone else had this when they first start. :eek:

Hi Sue, welcome to the sw! Yes at first I was very bloated as well....I think it will take a while for your body to adjust. I did find that I needed to mix in a couple red days every once in awhile to take the bloating away.

Hey hun, I started on Tuesday and had followed WW previously and I felt so bloated to begin with, but as the days are going on, I feel so much better and thinner lol!! Enjoy xxx

I will definately stick with it, just wondering if there is anything syn free that would help the bloating (food wise). Are fat free activia yoghurts allowed?

Yes they are but there is one of them that has syns can't remember which one! Think it's peach but I would check on the syns section xxx

Yes activia fat free yoghurts are syn free apart from the peach snackpot which is half a syn.

Back to the bloating - you are asking your gut to work properly for the first time in a while. It has to work hard to process all the fibre that comes with a healthy diet so it is bound to come as a shock to the system. It will pass and drinking lots of water will help, as can peppermint tea and the activia yoghurts.

it will pass after say about 4 days , its just your body thinking "what the hell is all this goodness " lol x

I just started 3 days ago. Where other people get bloated, I just "toot". Since starting SW 3 days ago, there has been more "tooting" than usual. I think that's to be expected when you suddenly eat more veggies, but I sure hope the frequency slows. Also, the pipes are being cleared more regularly, if you know what I mean ;)

Back