• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Info Please

dawnwynne

S: 15st10lb C: 13st8lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 2st2lb(13.64%)
Hi Sue, welcome to the sw! Yes at first I was very bloated as well....I think it will take a while for your body to adjust. I did find that I needed to mix in a couple red days every once in awhile to take the bloating away.

Davey1984

S: 20st3lb C: 19st8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 0st9lb(3.18%)
Hey hun, I started on Tuesday and had followed WW previously and I felt so bloated to begin with, but as the days are going on, I feel so much better and thinner lol!! Enjoy xxx

S: 13st13lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I will definately stick with it, just wondering if there is anything syn free that would help the bloating (food wise). Are fat free activia yoghurts allowed?

suze1310

S: 14st4.5lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 3st2.5lb(22.19%)
Yes they are but there is one of them that has syns can't remember which one! Think it's peach but I would check on the syns section xxx

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Yes activia fat free yoghurts are syn free apart from the peach snackpot which is half a syn.

Back to the bloating - you are asking your gut to work properly for the first time in a while. It has to work hard to process all the fibre that comes with a healthy diet so it is bound to come as a shock to the system. It will pass and drinking lots of water will help, as can peppermint tea and the activia yoghurts.

arliparli

S: 17st3lb C: 16st9lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 40 Loss: 0st8lb(3.32%)
it will pass after say about 4 days , its just your body thinking "what the hell is all this goodness " lol x

S: 10st2lb C: 9st13lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 0st3lb(2.11%)
I just started 3 days ago. Where other people get bloated, I just "toot". Since starting SW 3 days ago, there has been more "tooting" than usual. I think that's to be expected when you suddenly eat more veggies, but I sure hope the frequency slows. Also, the pipes are being cleared more regularly, if you know what I mean ;)