Info please

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
I'm just really interested to know what the Dukan diet is, and what success people have had on it. I know it is a high protein diet, but Dukan is one I have never tried (and believe me I have tried every diet going)
Do you find this diet works for u?

http://www.minimins.com/dukan-diet/225396-dukan-faq.html

you'll get info there.

It does work. And you will lose weight steadily & for most constantly.. but it is super strict.. like there are tolerated items but these are like extra-light philly or low-fat/fat free things... it's not like weight watchers or slimming world with point or syns where you can have chocolate or things... but it gets you back into cooking/baking and focusing on what foods are good for you and what you are putting into your mouth... :)

I have tried a lot also. The other most successful was Fat Flush. And both are similar. Dukan is easier to prepare meals for.

Positives: ease of food prep, quick initial large loss, no hunger, no cal count, no quantity limit, wide variety within allowed food groups, many solutions for stalls,3-4 days detox, long term stabilization, very structured

Negatives:cost, 3-4 days detox, long term, very structured

The ones who, I believe, do best are the ones who like the negatives of this diet. Aside from cost!

best diet in the world in my opinion and it has changed my life :D

Best diet I have done as its worked for me :) Im about to enter the third stage so hope I will be saying the same in a few months time

Done em all and got the t-shirt - all diets work if you stick to them. Dukan a fantastic diet but very structured and it takes effort to make the best of it but for me the best bit is no longer being addicted and dependant on carbs and sugar. SO - maybe give it a whirl - tons of help on here for you! Good luck

Only diet that has really worked for me. For me, easy to follow & understand, and with weight loss at a bonus rate. No brainer really!

Back