Info without classes

Starlight

Gold Member
I just bought the deluxe starter pack online and am really disappointed there's nothing in it to explain the PP rules or how to work out your points allowance. I'm not really sure I want to go to classes. Are there any apps you could recommend particularly to help me work out my daily allowance

You could download the Ultimate Value app. I've read some rave reviews of it and I'm about 99% sure that you can work out your points allowance on it.

Yes the ultimate value diary is a great one and definitely works out your points for you. I think it's 1.99 but worth every penny...almost good enough to give up my WW membership for but not quite as I like to get the info on the new stuff as it comes out! If you don't fancy the app I could work it out on the WW site for you.

Def get the ultimate value diary. I had no idea about the points and have now successfully completed 2 weeks on ww using it. Wouldn't have a clue otherwise. It's great.

See I just tried this out and it told me I have 29 pp. My old leader told me 26. I have always used 29 at home by taking some of my weeklies as I couldn't manage on the 26.....things that make you go hmmmm. Thanks for the link

Back