Information please :-)

*lil*

Gold Member
Hello
I'm thinking of starting WW and wondered how you get the books? Do they give you the pack you need all in one go or do you get a new book leaflet each time you go?
Does anyone do the WW online? Do you get books with that or just online access?

Sorry about the questions :)

Thanks x

all the required things are in a folder you get on day one. You get an additional book on wk 2 but its nothing essential

If you want to just go one week, and not attend meetings again, I feel that the essentials are: the folder you get and the ww calculator (tells you what points you have per day). The eat out book can be handy as well.

hannata said:
all the required things are in a folder you get on day one. You get an additional book on wk 2 but its nothing essential

If you want to just go one week, and not attend meetings again, I feel that the essentials are: the folder you get and the ww calculator (tells you what points you have per day). The eat out book can be handy as well.

Ah thanks x I like going to meetings but I don't drive so I was worried I'd miss out if my hubby can't take me!

Thanks I think im going to join in a week or two!
:)

hannata said:
Ahh good girl :p

There's plenty of info/people willing to help if you're ever stuck with pointing something too :)

pudnpie said:
Hi. I'm an online member. You don't get any books. I found I got all the info i needed except there doesn't seem to be much eating out stuff on the tracker so I got a friend who goes to meetings to get me the eat out book.

Thank you both for your help!
I think this is definitely the way forward!
I'm actually quite excited to start it :)
I loved weight watchers when I last did it, it was 3-4 years ago!

BTW, if you have a Quidco account and want to join online, it is £30 cash back at the moment so essentially they pay you 15p to join for three months because it is because there is no registration fee either with a voucher code they have on there too. That offer expires on 4 April.

BTW, if you have a Quidco account and want to join online, it is £30 cash back at the moment so essentially they pay you 15p to join for three months because it is because there is no registration fee either with a voucher code they have on there too. That offer expires on 4 April.

haha i wish someone would pay me to go to classes :p

pudnpie said:

Ooh I do! I will definitely take a look! Thanks x

Back