Total Solution Inner Goddess Reveal Yourself !

CarlaLilly

I thought I would keep track of my weight loss with a diary - keep on track and hopefully get some motivation from you lovely ladies along the way.

Currently on Day 10 - just cooked Chicken Pie, roast potatoes and veg for my boys - pure hell !!!!

Well - I lost 8lbs at the end of my first week - stayed on track and didn't stray - still on track to date (sooooooooooooooo hard)

thankfully hubbie is very supportive and so are my kids and the friends I have told are also behind me. So far I have manged to have lunch at M&S (sparking mineral water for me and nibbles from my choc orange bar) and a get together with friends (took my own peppermint tea).

I am finding this HARD - HARD - HARD - but I want to lose my excess blubber gained from my first pregnancy - and I cannot blame it on 'baby fat' anymore as it's been 10 years !!!!!!!

Goal - loads of special birthdays this year so need to feel fabulous and a special holiday coming up.

I have got 5 more weeks until my first event then a further 4 weeks after that so I really hope that I can loose the weight.

Last edited:
Back