• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Inocent snack pots??!?

Circes

Strutting her stuff
I suggest that you try doing a search in the syn sub forum as that is where people post questions about syn values - someone may well have already asked and answered your question

ok thanks, im new to this site and can even find how to see replys to my posts!:cry:
ok ill try and post it somewere else!! is it me or is this site a little tricky??

The only ones I can find on the syns online are these....

Tasty Veg Pot, Peas, Broccoli & Mint with Creme Fraiche & Brown Rice, chilled, 400g pot
EE 6½ Red 15 Green 6½

Tasty Veg Pot, Sweet Potato Chilli with Chargrilled Peppers & Paprika, chilled, 400g pot EE 4½ Red 11 Green 4½

Tasty Veg Pot, Thai Coconut Curry with Soya Beans, Pak Choi & Wild Rice, chilled, 400g pot
EE 6½ Red 6½ Green 6½

Tasty Veg Pot, Indian Daal Curry with Spicy Cauliflower, Fresh Spinach & Rice, chilled, 400g pot
EE 7 Red 8½ Green 7

these veg pots are very pricey but am interested as they have alot of veg which is super free which is good rite??? altho there is a few syns in there i think there very worth the syns for a decent lunch instead of mugshots and supernoodles lol!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 1
Ask MiniMins 0
Slimming World Recipes 0
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 0