Insanity Workout with Cambridge Diet!?

SkinnyMinni_x

Soo .. After getting off to a great start on Camrbidge SS I had a few nights out and completly fell off the bangwagon!

Its been the hardest ever getting back into it as I will stick to it while Im at work but once I'm home I just think Oh Sod it im not getting weighed for another while anyway (Totally the wrong attitude i know!)

I also really miss excercising so I have now looked into getting started on the new Insanity workout which burns up to 1000 calories per work out and also promises to see an almighty diffrence in your body within 60 days! So I'm going to go for it, The workout provides a good eating guide but I would prefer to maybe move up a few steps in the camrridge diet whilst doing this workout.

What step would yous recomend for such a high impact workout??

xxx

Like you skinnymini I also miss exercising! I booked a boot camp way back in march before I started Cambridge and I go this Monday! In more worried about eating carby the food they are inevitably going to feed us while there! I spoke to my CDC about it and she said not to worry as you'll be burning off all the food with the amount of calories! So similarly to you, as you're used to exercise pre-Cambridge as long as you have a protein meal or even a Cambridge meal you should be fine! My CDC said i could exercise on SS, lose alot of weight but that I'd feel rubbish and it wouldn't be worth it so perhaps maybe you could look at eating the step two plan just for the days when you do the workout and then SS/ SS+ for the non-workout days.... Unless you're bonkers enough to try it everyday lol?!! :D

Back