insanity workout

Hi everyone, after my gynae cons give me a stern talking to in march about my weight and age that give me a massive reality shot....26yrs 131kg!!
My incentive was my wedding in august....anyway worked really hard and had check up with same dr today....now 122kg :)
I fell off wagon a little after wedding....comfy and happy I guess but this has really spurred me on cus it was great to show him I can do this and the shock on his face!!
Just done the insanity fit test, ready to start official workout tomorrow....any thoughts on insanity/good advice/motivation stories?

Look towards the results that you will be getting, and will be able to enjoy for years to come. The discomfort from workouts will pass. Keep at it!

Is this DVD very expensive? Considering doing the30 day shred is only 5£

That's ok if you get ten discs

Insanity is amazing, I love it. My best advice would be though to make sure you get plenty of sleep and eat clean - this is a brutal workout so you need to take care of yourself. My fitness shot through the roof doing it. Week one of month one, and week one of month two be prepared to feel extra tired and very very hungry. Your body will adapt. Just remember not to eat junk though.

Well just finished week one month one....boy am I looking forward to rest day tomorrow haha!
It is a crazy workout and Im already loosing inches :) little disappointed with myself today's workout as needed to stop a little more than I have done but I guess thats due to 6 intense days of exercise rather than fitness?!

Saraches - good on you....keep at it.

How many inches did you lose if you don't mind me asking?

Thinking of starting this myself but it looks brutal, need a bit more motivation....

:)

Hi little miss, well I measured practically everywhere beforehahd lol to give myself the reality check I needed! Already lost two inches from waist, stomach, thighs and calf's!
It is brutal but highly recommend, although ur exhausted each time u feel good too!

It's a great workout and I enjoyed it, however I had to stop a week from completion as I injured my shoulder doing a tricep dip.

I'd really recommend it but do take care if you're overweight as it is hard on joints. I'm 9 St 4 and I had to be careful because I could feel discomfort from all the plyometric work

I hear that Insanity is pretty high impact. I've recently realised I can do Plyometrics again, so I might go for it soon. 2 stone ago it just was not going to happen.

I know that I am way to lazy to do that workout, and would not waste the money knowing full well that I would think up an excuse to miss one session then another

Back