Step 1 Sole Source Insanity

carlax

Hi has anyone done insanity when sole sourcing . I loved doing it last year nut am worried I won't lose as much weight doing it ..?

Sorry, but what's insanity? Xx

Insanity is a really intense work out DVD Insanity Workout Routines - High Intensity Workouts from Beachbody UK

60 days, mostly HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) where you work really really hard, flat out for a period of time and then rest. Lots of body weigh exercises as well, push ups squats and the like.

Basically it looks MENTAL but gets some pretty insane results.

Personally I would NEVER advise doing it on Sole Source. You can burn up to 1,000 calories in 45 mins. I'm not even sure to be honest if I could even get through it on Sole Source (Not sure if I could get through it normally but then again!).

I've started going to the Gym with my other half and just doing medium walking on the treadmill (normally set to 4/5 and I think it's kilometres per hour) and doing that 2 to 3 times a week with some weights mixed in every couple of days for toning and because I've always been reasonably strong anyway and don't want to loose muscle while loosing fat. I've been advised to keep it light and on Gym days go to SS+ which I do with 4 products - an extra shake drunk on the way to the Gym.

I started sole source on Tuesday and was advised to stop metafit/insanity classes for at least the first month and preferably not at all, risk of slowing down losses and burning lean muscle! I was doing bootcamp and tried lipotrim last year and it was terrible, felt awful, weak, hair loss and was only losing 1lb a week after the first couple! Think I'll take the advice this time and take it easy for a while!

Back