Inspiration dress - am I being too optimistic?

spangex

So I saw this beautiful dress online, but it was £288! and only available in 10 or 14 I'm already back in a 12 (just) but couldnt justify that amout for the 10 so I went looking in the sales today.
I then fell in love with a pretty FCUK dress reduced from £180 to £39 but they only had one left - a size 8.
I impulse brought it as it didn't look that small
.... got home tried it on and need to shrink about 1.5 inches toget the zip up, I already lost a load of weight off "the girls" but a fair bit of back fat left.
Has anyone brought anything smaller and managed to get into it? or has anyone brough a goal outfit item to aim for.... just wondering if i've wasted money as they dont have any online either.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with hanging on to it if you think it will be good inspiration for you. If you can't fit into it when you're at target, you could always flog it on ebay. FCUK things generally sell well so there's a good chance you'd make a good chunk of your money back.

As I type this, I'm wearing a demin skirt that I could barely s-q-u-e-e-z-e into when I bought it. It's a little baggy around the waist now :)

Back