Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Inspiration needed please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ninja, 6 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've made some tuna and sweetcorn fishcakes from a recipe that I found on here ages ago. I've been meaning to make them for a while and so today I did. Now my only problem is what to have with them :confused:

I know most people would probably have a salad, but I don't 'do' salads. I simply can't make myself eat one.

I've thought of having them with pasta n sauce or an Ainsley Harriot risotto (although haven't looked at the syn content of that yet either) but thought they were all a bit starchy. The fishcakes are very dry made with smash, so it needs something saucy.

Has anyone got any ideas :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

how about covering them in chopped tomatoes, garlic, onions and mushrooms and served with white fluffy rice? the tomatoes will remove any dryness!!! :D

what plan are you following? Red, Green or EE? xxx

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I think they need SW chips and VLF Hellmans mayo! (syned of course!)

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I think they need SW chips and VLF Hellmans mayo! (syned of course!) plus baked beans, must be free on EE?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.