Inspiration needed

couscous

I am on a green day and had a nice quorn shephards pie planned. Bf had now gone down the pub (with the words its only a pie) so tempted to eat cupboards out of house and home as can't be bohered to cook :-(

Why not cook it for yourself?.. do you not deserve it as you have been looking forward to it? x

make the 'pie' - you can then have leftovers another day when you cannot be bothered to cook!

Think of how proud you will be once you have made it, and you are tucking into a 'healthy' tea instead of the rubbish you are wanting now!

My advice? Prob no good to you now but I always always always have some Batchelor's Pasta & Sauce in the cupboard so I can make a quick meal for just me if I'm stuck or can't be arsed to cook!

My advice? Prob no good to you now but I always always always have some Batchelor's Pasta & Sauce in the cupboard so I can make a quick meal for just me if I'm stuck or can't be arsed to cook!

same here, i eat sooo much pasta n sauce.

if you want to try soemthing different use turnip or butterfnut squash instead of potatoes on the top. yummy!

An update i did indeed have Batchelors Pasta and Sauce and i cooked some quorn sausages from froazen so not quite my quorn spag bol but it wasnice and I did stay on plan (although I did eat a mini roll and 2 packets of quavers!)

Back