Inspirational photos :)

Jade x x

Hi every1 thought it might be a good idea to have a thread for inspirational photos? I know some people might not be ready to share but it's here if any1 would like to add theirs! :)

I know I get lots of motivation from seeing every1s results & it also shows new members what great results can be achieved from the amazing products!

Below is my photo granted I have put exactly 2st back on since the photo on the right as I allowed 'life' to get in the way. It is abso no reflection on herbalife but on my coping skills & breaking 11yrs worth of bad habits!

#teamherbalife

image-3796816217.jpg

Looking fantastic!!! Hope I have photos like these ones at some point!:rolleyes: Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you! U will jst keep working away & ull b there before u know it :)

Woo hoo, not ready for photos yet but love yours jade

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woo hoo, not ready for photos yet but love yours jade Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well thank you!! Lol x

Wow Jade!! Just awesome result!! My congratulations! you did great job! Unfortunately i am only in the beginning of my long and hard way so my photos will be not good for motivation;-)) hahah)) but i hope soon i also will be an inspiration for someone! Just like you! Good luck to you!!;-)

Wow Jade!! Just awesome result!! My congratulations! you did great job! Unfortunately i am only in the beginning of my long and hard way so my photos will be not good for motivation;-)) hahah)) but i hope soon i also will be an inspiration for someone! Just like you! Good luck to you!!;-)

Awe thank you thats very kind!! Jst keep at it & ull get there! Consistency is the key :)

GingerJV at least your journey has started and that is sometimes the hardest part.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back