Inspired

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Littlebod, 2 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Littlebod

Littlebod New Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    G I diet
    :mad::)I’ve come to realize how important it is to feel inspired about losing weight and , more importantly, keeping it off. I try to lose about half a stone and then maintain that loss for a few months before I start again. It does make weight loss slow, especially in my case, as I have quite a lot to lose, but I look at it from a long term point of view. I realized the other day that it would be useful to have easy access to other peoples’ experiences: good, bad and funny. So if anyone would like to help me out, please send a private message with your story. I may decide to turn it into an ebook at some point and if I use your content I will let you know, credit your authorship and send you a copy. So you will not only get credit and a lot of inspiring stories, but you will help to inspire others as well. Many thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We can't PM you until you have 50 posts, so people will only be able to reply here. Which should not be an issues given how frank we are anyway! Lol.

I'm here to lose weight I gained whilst taking some hormone medication. I thought it would fall off but it didn't. SW is helping me shift it and at a healthy pace.

We all have our ups and downs during our journey to target, but we're only human :)

Hope your losses keep going x

4. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(29.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I realized the other day that it would be useful to have easy access to other peoples’ experiences: good, bad and funny.

That's what the Forum is for... So I don't think people need to PM you, for you to take advantage of that.

If you want to write a book that's fine but people should be careful about giving away the rights to their own work (speaking as someone who has been paid to write).

Also, you're in the Slimming World part of the Forum, but your info shows you are doing the GI diet?

Sorry to be a downer.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.