• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Inspired

After finding this site by accident on Thursday and reading all your fantastic success stories I went yesterday and Joined Lipotrim and could not wait to get started. Thank you are for posting your amazing progress to date , you really are an inspiration.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome to Minimins :)

Mike

Welcome to the board! Good to have you here :) x

CAZ72

Silver Member
:welcome: & good luck on your LT journey....if you need any support just post,post,post....Caz xx:)

Welcome enjoy your journey we are always here for you xx

Cathy

Silver Member
Hello Minimam, and welcome to the wonderful world of LT!! :wavey::wavey::wavey:
As soon as you get into ketosis you'll feel great, (not so good for the first 5 days or so though!)
Any help you need, or support, just get on here and we'll all help. xxxx

Angie44

Silver Member
welcome to the forum...take it easy the first few days, drink loads of water, be kind to yourself and ketosis will come and pass and then it gets easier:D good luck x

hi & welcome to the lipo world , good luck , and if you ever feel low , or just need to chat there is always some one here to listen !!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb xx

Welcome and good luck. LT was the best decision I have ever made and I'm sure you'll feel the same (though maybe not in the first 2 weeks!!!! They are tough!!!!)

x

Thank you all for your kind words and support , just to let you know I feel great already and have so much energy and this is only day 4. Can't wait for my weight in on Saturday :D