Inspiring exante stores needed for support please

charleypolequeen

I am 22stone , newly married and I'm going in hard ? I would love to hear from people who have lost weight with exante , how long we're you on it for? Please let me know I'm doing total solutions I have cambridge shakes left from my last fail started today I have a week worth so after that I'm doing exante , I know nothing so please help?

Hi there is a whole diaries section. It good to read other people's journeys. I also love reading the weigh in threads and seeing people's loses. It always gees me on.

good luck on your journey.x

Hi there is a whole diaries section. It good to read other people's journeys. I also love reading the weigh in threads and seeing people's loses. It always gees me on.

good luck on your journey.x

Me too...plus (as a new starter myself)....I'd suggest thinking of the task in hand in smaller chunks, set yourself mini, short term goals as opposed to thinking about the totality of what you'd like to achieve. I also try & spend a few mins each day visualising myself in say 3 months time...how I might look & feel when I'm X stone lighter come Summer time (hopefully). Good luck

Back