Instant Noodles

Wendywoo40

Hi Guys
I'm new and when i used to do slimming world few yrs ago you could eat instant noodles but with a stock cube and it was free.
Is the still the case

Thanks x

Hi

Yes instant unflavoured noodles and stock are both free, SuperNoodles Low Fat range are syn free too.

xx

I take it all of the syns are in the sachet provided in the packet? (chicken/BBQ flavouring for example)

I take it all of the syns are in the sachet provided in the packet? (chicken/BBQ flavouring for example)

Yes, I just buy low fat supernoodles now and put some ham/chicken and mushrooms in! Yummy!

Afraid not, the syns are in the noodles if they're not the low fat supernoodles. They are made with oil xx

I didn't know that - thanks! x

Here's the ingredients for full fat supernoodles

Ingredients:
Noodles (Water, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Antioxidants (Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Citric Acid, Propyl Gallate)), Yeast Extract, Sugar, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides), Flavouring, Onion, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Maltodextrin, Garlic, Ground Turmeric, Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Diacetate), Parsley, Rapeseed Oil, Black Pepper Extract, Celery , Wheat Flour , Milk Protein

Back