Interesting news about bars!

RedRevolver

"Hi Tammy, yes we're actively looking to get a new bar supplier - we're just wanting to make sure that they are up to scratch as some bars out there can be a bit disappointing! We will keep you updated." (quote from an official Exante response on their website)

I'm perso
nally someone who's quite fond of the bars - I look forward to the chocolate orange bar in particular - but it's interesting to know that they are actively looking to improve their range.

Just as a
n FYI, this was in response to a post about a chocolate bar being introduced, so I believe they are acknowledging that this is one bar they'd like to introduce.

A
nyway, thought I'd share haha

This could be interesting... As long as they don't change/get rid of the choc orange bar! I also look forward to it lol, got mine tomorrow night and already looking forward to it ;)

How do their choc orange bars compare to Tesco choc ultra slim bars? I tried the Tesco one last night and it sure has a weird taste!

Its because your used to the Exante ones. I got fedup with exante ones and got the Ultraslim and WOW they were like heaven compared to the Exante cardboard tasting ones.

Interesting. I've not tried an exante one. Was worried about buying a batch and not liking them. I've heard they're like cardboard.

ahhh I thought you was comparing them to Exante. I would not get the exante ones personally as they are so tasteless. They are ok for couple of days but after that just could not even bite them.

I love the exante bars.... The tesco ones I like the raspberry ones most, the chocolate one was too dry for me. The exante raisin one is nice but I eat it quite quick normally whilst working on the bar... However the choc orange is my fave if I'm really wanting to enjoy I literally pick it apart keep all the choc drops till the end or later.... But it still doesn't come close to a real Terry's choc orange lol xxx

I've heard a lot about the Tesco one's but never tried them. I'm too worried to try anything off diet in case it takes me out of ketosis! Are they the same size then?

I was surprised that they are quite heavy, ate it slowly and at 55g it def filled me up. Not too sure about the taste, wasn't horrid but a bit odd, maybe carob? I cant get the berry ones in my store but would like to try them too. But it was ok, nice for a change from liquid food. I didn't check myself but others have said they are very similar in content to the Exante ones, that's how come they're allowed.

Back