Internet weight watchers plan???

Hi i'm going to try weight watchers when I get turfed off lipotrim and I wanted to do the internet but how do they know when you are a gold member??? Do you send a pic to prove it??? or is it not available?? I want to try it but I don't want to continue paying when i'm at target, I know it sounds skingy but I don't think its fair. Please if anyone know about the internet bit let me know. Thanks Sam

Hi Sam,

When I did WW we had a card and our imformation was on this so I am sure they can download it some way, so they will know.

Love Mini xxx

I may be wrong here, but I don't think it's an option when you do it via the internet.

I did WW online and I sort of remember this coming up. No gold members...no freebies forever more.

I wasn't at goal, but did consider going to the classes when I got closer just so that I could get that.

Interesting to find out, so if anyone does know this answer be sure to let us know.

Much appreciated.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for answering ladies, I sent them an e-mail (i'm getting into this computer lark), and they didn't respond:(. So today I rang them- old technology but it worked:), The short story is no!!!! They say that because you could cheat and lie they won't allow you to do a gold option on the internet... No special discounts of anything because you will lie:(, great to know there are honest people on the net:mad: . Thanks for having trust in us:mad: ...not everyone wants to rip people off:mad: , I want to stay not FAT.....oh its just the way she said "we can't trust people", . Anyway the answer is NO.. I can't get to classes so i'm stumped.....:( . But on a lighter note its week 17 today for me:). One week left and re-feed :).

Hi Sam,

Well you found your answer and so did I :( :eek:

I tried WW over the phone few years back and everytime I phone the husband said his wife was out...:mad:

I got to speak to her once and that was when she rang me back when she got my message on her answer machine...her husband took my weight loss when I phoned it in as she was out and he would say I will get her to phone you! He was not with WW and did not even want to talk to me...he was grumpy:eek: Needless to say I did not keep that up:rolleyes:

Don't know if they still offer that particular service as they have it on the internet now by all accounts.

Love Mini xxx

Ah! I thought so. That's the 2nd time I've been right this year :) Definitely improvement :D

Back