Interview tomorrow, stressing MUST NOT EAT MUST NOT EAT aaarggghhh

Rolly82

not giving up
wow I have just realised how much I have used food as my comfort. I have an interview tomorrow for a new job as mine will no doubt be made redundant soon with these wonderful times we live in! I have done more research on this company and prob know more about it that the CEO himself, if I read one more mission statement I may crack up.

I have just realised after many years and quite a revelation just how much I use food and wine as a comforter, very odd that I hadn't twigged on to this before now I just always figured I just had a far too healthy appetite.
For the first time since day 2 (the day from hell I wish to forget) I really want to drink wine :cry:

Must remember to take my breath spray in case I knock the poor guy out before even get to mention point 5b of the company mission statement!

Good luck!

Thanks, I think I need more luck staying away from the wine than the interview at the moment! x

Hehe! Know that feeling!

I don't normally miss the alcohol in general - just on the odd night out.
This time I have been going through a stressful time at work - and I all I want is constant alcohol!

Hehe! Know that feeling!

I don't normally miss the alcohol in general - just on the odd night out.
This time I have been going through a stressful time at work - and I all I want is constant alcohol!

hahaha it's a killer isn't it!

poor you I feel your pain I really do hence my applying for new jobs, I suppose when everything in work is stressful this CD is the only thing I have control over so I should stay focused and stay away from Bargain Booze which is at the bottom of my road arrrgggghhh

x

Hi Ladies

Well..... I got a second interview whoo hooo thanks for asking xx

Only thing now is to celebrate getting pst the first stage with a pint...........of water!

How you feeling today Nicki? First day back at work not too bad?

x

Back