Interview tomorrow

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
I have an interview arranged at 4pm tomorrow evening. I should be excited and happy and unable to wait, but I am nervous and anxious and worrying already. I think my weight and eating habbits are limiting my confidence and my inability to loose weight is just making me feel self concious and low.

I know deep down something has got to change in my routine to make me happier and force my habbits to change - at the moment I am working (7.30 am to 3.30pm) and my husband works 12 hour shifts meaning I get A LOT of time at home on my own. I have no real friends so I should have been using this time to capitalise on exercise and to loose those stones I need to... The new job would be 9-5 (ish), be an increase in salary of £9k and would be more utilising of my skill set, but I doubt I'd get so much time as I do now.

Argh, I just dont know what to do. What if they see me and my weight and decide I wont fit in? Should I go for it?

Yes - go for it!!! A new challenge could be just what you need, plus you might make some new friends there. Don't worry about your weight in the interview, you will be great - believe in yourself! also a bit less time on your own in the evening could be a good thing.

Ps I'm trying the easy loss gastric band app on my phone, and so far so good, ive lost 7 lbs and plus it's cheap 5.99

Good luck!!!!!!

How did you get on?

I got the job and have subsequently gave my notice in last week. I do feel like if I'd have used time better I would feel more confident starting a new job - but thats all if's and but's now - all I can do is keep trying to loose weight.

It seems a lot of people in my current job will miss me when I leave. Awwwwr

Baby_Cakes said:
I got the job and have subsequently gave my notice in last week. I do feel like if I'd have used time better I would feel more confident starting a new job - but thats all if's and but's now - all I can do is keep trying to loose weight.

It seems a lot of people in my current job will miss me when I leave. Awwwwr

Congratulations! xx

Congratulations! xx

Back