Into my fourth week.......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missclare85, 11 October 2009 Social URL.

1. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    And im feeling really rubbish and just wanting to give up all because im having a FAT day!!

Im also sat here craving all kinds of food that would be too high for me to have things like donner kebab (which im not even really a fan off lol) fried rice, so on so forth!!! :(

Argghhh this is not good :( :( :(

Sorry for going on!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. byron

byron Full Member

awww we all have days like these hun- heres a few sayings i think to myself when i feel like you do( WHILST EATING A BAR OF CHOCCI LOL)" WE EAT TO LIVE- WE DONT LIVE TO EAT"" FEELING SLIM IS BETTER THAN THE TASTE OF ANY FOOD!GOOD LUCK X

4. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Babe, if you want fried rice, have it!! Last week I really craved fried rice, so I boiled some basmati, let it cool, beat two eggs, put the rice in a nonstick pan with some fry light, fried it up, added the egg slowly, added some dark soy sauce for colour, and voila!

OH said it tasted just like the chippy!

5. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks both!!
    its just a off day im sure!
    :) xx

6. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We are only human and often that means wanting the very things we can't or shouldn't have. Think of your craving and work out where in your body that craving is. Often it is in our mouths in which case wait ten minutes clean your teeth wait a futher ten minutes and see if the craving is still there. If it is, then have a small morsel of what you fancy to take the immediate craving away. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.