Intolerance to junk food now?:(

jellyfish81

Last night after being weighed in, I thought I'd treat myself. After being on SW for 2weeks and being completely to plan I thought a packet of space raiders & a terry's choc orange bar wouldn't be too synful to have. Then i'd by back to my strict self the following day. So after eating said junk, literally ~2hrs later I had seriously bad stomach cramps and spent the next hour or so on the loo. I'm wondering whether all the healthy eating I've been doing has now made me a bit intolerant to the stuff I use to wolf down me. Has anyone else had this?

Yep me x
The most recent example being yesterday when i went to nandos and had the chicken and a little bit of skin, a few chips and 2 olives. As a consequence i had very bad indigestion, it happens everytime i eat out now!

Me too. I overate the other day (too much choc - ooops!) and had the worst heartburn to the point I was actually vomiting. It's really put me off the naughties now. They're just not worth it.

Me too!! I have been doing SW for about 10 weeks and the thought of eating junk food turns my stomach. My OH had a McDonalds last week and brought it home with him and in the past I would have wanted to have it with him too but it just smelt awful to me and I never want one again.

I don't like to eat out now as I have found that fried food or reheated food really upsets my stomach so SW has totally changed my tastes

Yeah I seem to get stomach pain/cramp/indigestion after having anything remotely white breadish - I had a muffin and this made me ill. Also anything chocolately or milky. Oh and strangely enough I can't drink coffee anymore. I was off it for months then had a cup and got a rash and sore stomach after.

Back