Intrduce Myself.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by J.K., 5 April 2007 Social URL.

1. J.K.

J.K. Member

I thought i'd post and introuduce myself as i've registered on the site so that i can keep myself motivated.
    I've been reading the thread's for some time now, and i've tried ss a few times over the last few months but not give it 100%, so what's my conclusion????, There is only me who can do this, i want to do this so it's about time i give myself a good kick up the backside and got on with it.
    So here i am day one of ss cambridge diet, not going to bad i've had half a bar, a banana bliss and 4 litres of water so far, i will have the rest of my bar and another bliss in about half an hour, i think the water has made me feel full.
    I need to stay focussed so any support and advice would be really apprecialed.
    OH and i forgot to say im really motivated, this time, and the reason why!!!!.
    A family member phoned lasted night for a chat and to say she has gone on a diet called lighter life and has last just over a stone in 2 weeks, so am i sick oh yes, i now feel like if she can do it then it's time i got my act together.
    Hope i can stay feeling like this.
    j k

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susieb

susieb Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.12%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good luck jk,you can do it!!!If I can do it,anybody can:) OK it's not easy at times,but this is the longest I've stuck to a diet successfully for a long time.I'm really impressed,I can't remember the last time I felt so well(well most of the time anyway:D )This forum and the Cambridge diet forum helps a lot,it's surprising how many people are in the same boat:bliss::clap:

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Good luck.....you too could be a big loser if you stick to it 100%......lol
    What better incentive to have a family member also on a vlcd.
    Keep us posted on your progress.

5. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi JK cant be having a family member beating you can we?!!
    The 1st week is hard but when you get through it the weigh in at the end makes it so worthwhile. Drink loads, make sure you space out your packs and have them all and keep occupied. Anything rather than eat. You can do this if you want it enough. Look forward to reading of your success.

6. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Good luck - I'm sure you can do it this time!

7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

COME ON J.K. you CAN do this .....:D

keep poppin' on here....this site is FAB - you'll get loadsof support..... and great advice from all the wonderful people who are part of our commmunity....:grouphugg:

look forward to sharing your successes with you.....

love

Debz
    xx

8. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi J K

You know you can do it

Get through the first week and its a breeze (now if you believe that you need help he he )

No really the fabulous weight loses will see you through any thoughts of cheating

You go girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Steph

Steph Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck JK, you can do it:D , just got to push your way through the tough times, they don't last long and most of the time you feel great :D :D :D

10. chrismars

chrismars Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome, JK

And good luck with the diet. day 3 could be a problem, but work through it. this diet will work. What better than having someone close to compare ups and downs with. Keep posting for further incentive and motivation.

Chris http://livelifelighter

11. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hi J.K how are you doing......?
    Hope things are well with you !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.