Intro from everyone on LT

babydarlin_uk

Hi everyone. So glad I've found this site and would love to meet more people on the same diet and get to know more people so thought i'd start this thread and get people to tell bit about themselves.
My name is Sam i'm 23 and I got married to my new husband 4 weeks, can't believe I didn't discover Lt until AFTER the wedding. Never mind. We have a beautiful 3 year old daughter and I live in Doncaster. I'm on my 5th day of LT and i'm actually enjoying it. I felt crap first 3 days but I feel amazing now, people close to me have noticed me losing weight already which I think is brilliant, I have more energy and it's great knowing that others are doing the same thing, it's so inspirational, just makes me want to stick at it even more. Loving this site lol I'm trying to give myself a goal as to why I want to lose weight but I haven't got any big occasion coming up or anything so my goal to lose weight is for myself. I want to be healthy for my daughter and have the confidence to go out and be self concious. Is anyone the same? Looking forward to reading what you lovely girlies and also the men have to say on here. Speak soon xxxxxx

Hi Sam,

I'm Sharon. I'm 38 and I'm married to David and have a 10yr old daughter called Nicole. I'm at goal now. I started LT a while ago and lost two stone, I then switched over to the Cambridge Diet as I knew I was going to re-introduce food back. I lost a further stone and a bit and am now maintaining. LT is a fantastic diet. You will get lots of help and support from guys on here who have all made a success of the diet.

Welcome to the forum.x

Hi Sam,

I'm Sharon. I'm 38 and I'm married to David and have a 10yr old daughter called Nicole. I'm at goal now. I started LT a while ago and lost two stone, I then switched over to the Cambridge Diet as I knew I was going to re-introduce food back. I lost a further stone and a bit and am now maintaining. LT is a fantastic diet. You will get lots of help and support from guys on here who have all made a success of the diet.

Welcome to the forum.x

Nice to meet you Sharon, WOW look at those pictures, you look amazing well done, god you must be proud of yourself. Thankyou for writtin on my thread. Can I ask, what was your inspiration to lose weight??? How long has it taken you to lose so much weight?

Welcome hun! I'm Sara, I'm 38yr old single mom to a man/child of 18yrs. Love this diet and this site. I have about 1.5 weeks left of TFR and then hoping to refeed and continue to lose till I get to target.

Hi Sam

I am 27 and live in ireland. I am on my second week of LT- i am trying to loose at least a stone- ideally 2 stone! in my first week i lot 6 pounds which i was happy with!
good luck hun x

Hi Sam

Welcome on board. I here now 7/8 weeks but lapsed. The only advice is to never ever attempt to break it. I did two weeks ago and I am attempting day one again today for the fourth day running.

Best of luck xxx

Welcome hun! I'm Sara, I'm 38yr old single mom to a man/child of 18yrs. Love this diet and this site. I have about 1.5 weeks left of TFR and then hoping to refeed and continue to lose till I get to target.

Nice to meet you Sara single Mom huh? that must be hard. Made me smile the man/child part :) Can I ask what TFR means please? do they only let you on the diet for so long or is that your to come off it and go into refeed??

Hi Sam

I am 27 and live in ireland. I am on my second week of LT- i am trying to loose at least a stone- ideally 2 stone! in my first week i lot 6 pounds which i was happy with!
good luck hun x

Hiya, great to meet you, weldone on your 6 lb loss in the 1st week, hope I can do aswell as you, now your in your second week are you finding it easy to stick to it?
Good luck mate xx

Hi Sam

Welcome on board. I here now 7/8 weeks but lapsed. The only advice is to never ever attempt to break it. I did two weeks ago and I am attempting day one again today for the fourth day running.

Best of luck xxx

Thankyou so much for that advice, have had alot of people say never to break it, I know for certain if i cheat even once that'll be it for me, hence never being able to stick to a diet. Hope your able to do it this time mate. Think of all that weight you've already lost, weldone you hope i can do as well have you have xxx.

Nice to meet you Sharon, WOW look at those pictures, you look amazing well done, god you must be proud of yourself. Thankyou for writtin on my thread. Can I ask, what was your inspiration to lose weight??? How long has it taken you to lose so much weight?

That before picture was my reason for dieting. I honestly hadn't noticed I'd gained so much. It took me in total about 12 weeks to lose the weight (with a break in the middle for a holiday and medical reasons!!) This forum was my inspiration. All the guys on here.....their success stories, the inspirational slide show....all gave me the motivation to remain on the diet.

Good luck hun and thank you for your lovely comments.xx

Hey up, Im me as you can see and my goal is to get off LT lol xx;-P

no, no one wants me Im sitting on that shelf now! Although there are some on here trying to get into my knickers and not Howdy! lol

hi Sam

welcome to LT its a fab diet iv just started week 3 and feel fantastic!

good luck with your LT journey x

Hi Sam, welcome to the forum. I am on day 13 today and feeling really good. I think the general consensus of opinion is that the first week is the hardest but after that it definitely gets better. I had some really low spots during my first week but am flying now! Like you, I don't have any events coming up but just want to lose weight for me. Lots of luck with your journey. x

hi sammy im lillie and a mum of 2 and fiancee to dave(no hurry to get married) im 30 and started LT when i saw this years xmas pics(in my signiture) ive just had a chest infection and had to come off LT for a week and now im back on (day 2)i wanted to get to 12 stone im there now but not quite happy yet (12 stone seemed a long way off when i started)so im going away on the 18th july and i need to refeed for a week so lets see what happens in 5 weeks hopefully quite a bit lol ,good luck you and welcome to the forum xx

hi sammy im lillie and a mum of 2 and fiancee to dave(no hurry to get married) im 30 and started LT when i saw this years xmas pics(in my signiture) ive just had a chest infection and had to come off LT for a week and now im back on (day 2)i wanted to get to 12 stone im there now but not quite happy yet (12 stone seemed a long way off when i started)so im going away on the 18th july and i need to refeed for a week so lets see what happens in 5 weeks hopefully quite a bit lol ,good luck you and welcome to the forum xx

Hey Lillie,
WOW your pics, you look fantastic, you must proud to have gotten to 12 stone and still to keep going, hope I can do as well as every1 on here. Loving this site, getting abit addicted if i'm honest haha Goodluck with the rest of the weight you lose and hope you feel great for your holiday :)

thanks sammy minimins is a better addiction than food my oh says i spend more time on here than i do talking to him lol,LT isnt an easy diet but it works and if you stick to it 100% the results are amazing you will be a slimmer you in no time,i remember when i first started looking at the longtimers results and thinking i could never do that but i have and you will xx

Back