Intro meeting this Thursday

Hi everyone, I have my introductory meeting this Thursday with my local LL rep. I know she will answer this but I am just trying to get as much info as possible...
Is there a minimum sign up time period for LL? I have been reading around and have seen things like 100 days/13 weeks etc. But didn't know if this was a set thing. I used to be 20 stone and got down to 11stone 2.5lbs. I am now back up to 14stone and am struggling to lose it again. I have read a lot of positives about LL and CD... but I feel like it's just the motivation I need to keep going.

Thanks in advance :)

First of all well done on your weight loss already, you have done well.

I dont think there is a 'minimum' sign up you can just stop going whenever.........

However once you get going I am sure you will not want to give up.

Obviously you need to commit yourself to the program and once you start you will probably be in a group so become friends with them so their help and encouragement will hopefully keep everyone going.

One of the reasons I have returned to LL is for the group support.

Hope this helps but I am sure someone on here will have more information on this.

Good Luck!

No. There used to be a 100 day thing but that stopped a while ago I believe. Good luck on your journey!

On your 12th week you have to induce more calories government guidelines (Nice) so they advise you to make you shakes up with milk. Milk week! Your bmi has robbed over 30 to do total and I think its 24 for lite.

Thank you :)

Thanks for your tips everyone :) I am really looking forward to initial meeting x x

From what i've heard from the girls in my group who are further along when it came to milk week they never bothered and carried on as normal........

The thought of milk makes me ill too ROSB

Back