Intro

Kcal Cukry

Been wanting to start losing weight for ages now but never really had the motivation, hopefully by posting updates on here I can track my progress properly. From tomorrow, no rubbish from the shop, no chocolate, no crisps no nothing! Wish me luck :rolleyes:

Hi there, welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Been wanting to start losing weight for ages now but never really had the motivation, hopefully by posting updates on here I can track my progress properly. From tomorrow, no rubbish from the shop, no chocolate, no crisps no nothing! Wish me luck :rolleyes:
Hey there and :welcome: to the forums! This place has been a huge help to keep me motivated and I hope it is a help for you too. I find that by coming on here to share my losses or gains and my exercise regimes that it helps me to keep focused, having other people to share with definitely helps!

Good luck and be sure to come back to update and chat with us all! :) x

Hello and welcome to this wonderful site :wavey: Good luck with your weight loss.

welcome to minis!! this is a fab place to be,loads of inspiration here!! :D

check out the stories and slide show..you can even start your own food diary,blog...its a good idea to help you keep track what youre eating and how youre feeling :)

wish you well!!

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Back