Introduce myself.......

Summer1

Hi guys!

Just thought I'd post to introduce my self as I think I'm going to be around here for a loooong while! I've started LP again today and hoping for some pretty good result. I did this diet in 2011 and lost 5 stone fairly quickly which left me weighing 8 stone. I maintained it brilliantly until the back end of last year- I don't know what happened but I've managed to wack 3 stone on?!?!?! :eek:

Anyway I hope you're all finding it not too stressful, good luck to you all on achieving your goal weights xx

Hello

Hi Summer1,

I too have started today. I did it about 7 years ago and maintained for 2 years. Since then my weight has gradually increased year by year!!

Enough is enough now and after trying every diet going ive come to the decision that the only way forward for me is to cut out all foods all together to avoid temptation/wrong food choices. I know it is going to be tough but I believe that I am in the right frame of mind now. I need to remember that this first week is the hardest and focus on mini targets as I have a lot to lose.

There is a wonderful group of people on this forum and with their help and support I know that we can do it!!:)

Wishing you all the best on your journey xx

Hi Jen!

I know exactly how you feel regarding other diets. With me it's either food replacement diets or nothing, far too much temptation on other diets I just always seem to cheat. I feel it's going to be difficult this time too but my heads in the right place for it and I'm dying to have a holiday body!!! I've also got my breast enlargement operation booked for August, so that's going to motivate me even more to have a super slim body.

Best of luck to you too Jenn. Ps, drinking lots of water is the key I reckon! Let me know how you get on!

Xx

Good luck to both of you :)

I hope you both have the same success again. I am also a 2nd timer or lipotrim, i maintained until i gave up smoking. So i know how you both feel. Good luck. :D
Sarah

Good luck both of you, hope the first week goes well xx

Thanks for your support guys! :)

So day 2 today!!

Got through yesterday relatively ok - forgot about how cold you get though and the repeated trips to the loo throughout the night! Oh well, the more we wee the less of us you will see!!

Feeling positive today. Going to the cinema tonight so that should take my mind off eating! I think keeping busy will be the key for me. Hubby works shifts so thats when ive tended to eat when Im home alone, so got to break that habbit and find things to do.

Hope your doing ok Summer1, what a motivator with your enhancement op in August!! Im going to Cuba in April so shifting some weight for then is another mini goal for me. :character00180: xxx

Greats news Hun! Glad first day went smooth for you. Defiantly keeping busy is the key as well as drinking lots of water and yes the trips to the loo are a nightmare.

I'm finding today quite difficult, everyone at work is eating yummy food that smells delicious. I'm so motivated though. I'm waiting till 3 to have my second shake so hopefully after that all cravings an my hunger will go! How much are you wanting to loose, and how long you doing the diet for Jenn?

It's good you've got your holiday to focus on! I think I'd be finding it more difficult if i didn't have anything to focus on, I think I'm going to book a holiday tonight, ill have Even more determination then! Xxxx

Hi Summer1,

I know how you feel, ive been surrounded by food all day today too working in a small office with three other girls. Ive just kept sipping my water and looking at pics of my hol on Tripadvisor telling myself it will be worth it!! Well done for staying focused and getting through lunchtime. It is hard but the pangs do subside and then you feel proud!

I am not setting myself a weight goal as Ive got so much to lose, so Im setting myself mini targets and focusing on them. Think i would pack it in if I was just focusing on the end result as it is so far away. I would love to be able to stick to it until my holiday and then get back on it when I return and set new goals. I just want to look and feel better about myself. My mini targets so far are :-

1. Manage day one.
2. Manage week one
3. Lose 1 stone
4. Drop a dress size
5. Lose 2 stone
6. Manage 8 weeks the 2 weeks off in Cuba
7. Get back on it 100% and lose my holiday weight

We will see!!

A holiday will definately motivate you. Just think how fantastic you will look on the beach. Enjoy your search!!

Good luck on your journey Jenn. Those goals sound very doable. Im on Day 2 and its tough but so worth it.

Ava
xxx

Good luck Jenn, Summer and Ava x x x

Aw thx Tea....Uve done so well....congrats.

Ava
xxx

Thanks Ava, looking forward to seeing your loss this week :) x x x

Thanks girls. Another day down and closer to our targets xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck girls, and thanks!

Jenn you're motivating me. You're so positive. Getting through one day at a time is what we need to focus on! Hope today is a smooth one for you xx

Well another day nearly over and I'm so made up!! I was dreading today as my pharmacist said day 3 is when most people give up and thankfully ive felt great. I just hope it continues!!

Im glad im helping you Summer1. i think we are all supporting each other. Coming on here and chatting is a real motivator, especially when feeling low. Keeping busy Is definitely helping me. I've booked to have my eyebrows done in my lunchtime tomorrow to get out whilst everyone is tucking into their lunch and Friday night I'm going to an Anne Summers party. There will be plenty of alcohol flowing im sure but I'm not too worried. They are a great group of girls and I know we will have a giggle, so hopefully I won't feel the need to have a drink.

I've just realised that my last shake takes me to Sunday evening and I'm working all day Monday. This means I will have to weigh in early this week on Saturday morning so that I have some to take to work with me. Oh well. I may not have lost very much after 5 days but the following weeks weigh in should make up for it :)

Well another day nearly over and I'm so made up!! I was dreading today as my pharmacist said day 3 is when most people give up and thankfully ive felt great. I just hope it continues!!

Im glad im helping you Summer1. i think we are all supporting each other. Coming on here and chatting is a real motivator, especially when feeling low. Keeping busy Is definitely helping me. I've booked to have my eyebrows done in my lunchtime tomorrow to get out whilst everyone is tucking into their lunch and Friday night I'm going to an Anne Summers party. There will be plenty of alcohol flowing im sure but I'm not too worried. They are a great group of girls and I know we will have a giggle, so hopefully I won't feel the need to have a drink.

I've just realised that my last shake takes me to Sunday evening and I'm working all day Monday. This means I will have to weigh in early this week on Saturday morning so that I have some to take to work with me. Oh well. I may not have lost very much after 5 days but the following weeks weigh in should make up for it :)

sounds like you are doing really well, and are really positive. Hopefully you'll still have a good loss on Saturday even after five days. Have you hit ketosis yet? Keep going, you're doing great. Xx

sounds like you are doing really well, and are really positive. Hopefully you'll still have a good loss on Saturday even after five days. Have you hit ketosis yet? Keep going, you're doing great. Xx

Thanks Nic, I hope so!

How do you know if you are in ketosis? Day 4 today and I had to really force my shake down me this morning as did not feel hungry at all, is that a sign? xx

Very good sign Jenn! Your breath also may start to smell like something died in your mouth lol. The things we do to lose weight x x x

Back