Introduceing myself. "Hey"!

Fit Daddy

Hey guys, Im new. Im 38 yrs and a proooouuuud Daddy! I was once extremely fit (and in my 20's) lol. My daughter was born with disabilities (brain surgerys, heart surgery, etc.). I dropped everything in life and only focused on her. Now, through Jesus, she is happy and healthy and Daddys ready to start taking care of himself again. Its been 9 yrs. My circumstances have drastically changed as I fight discouragement because of it. I'm now 38, I have just taken up driving truck over the road (out 28 days, home 4) temporarily to pay my dues and get a better paying truck job local to better support my daughter, as well as, be home with her every night. My over-the-road contract was 8 months and its up in August (Thank God). After completion, local companies will hire me due to the experience.
Im overwhelmed and dont know where to turn. Im 271lbs and need to get down to 220lbs. My bloodpressure is just borderline high so I need to keep sodium low to get a grip on it before its too late. In the truck, I have a small refrig but no way to cook. Have to stick to canned foods and stuff that can store and keep for a little while and be convienant to open and eat. For 28 days I drive 10 hrs and sleep 10 hrs etc. Trying not to spend a fortune. PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT. Thank you.

Have you looked at a low carb diet? Lots of versions available like atkins, paleo etc. They typically work REALLY well for men and dont need exercise to help you lose weight (although as it comes off the energy boost means you will find you can't help it ;) ). Shouldn't be a problem rustling up food for the cab either

Good luck

Thank you. But not just looking at weight loss but health most importantly. I will check it out. GOD BLESS

Have you looked at a low carb diet? Lots of versions available like atkins, paleo etc. They typically work REALLY well for men and dont need exercise to help you lose weight (although as it comes off the energy boost means you will find you can't help it ;) ). Shouldn't be a problem rustling up food for the cab either

Good luck

Back