Introducing Bunnyg....

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Bunnyg, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hi everyone,

I'm bunny, I started cambridge diet on 16th July and had my first weigh in on Wed just gone. I lost 10lb in my first week!

My starting weight was 24 stone 6.5lb and I want to eventually be 10.5 stone, so very nearly have 14 stone to lose! That's a very scary thought knowing I need to lose well over half of my body weight, but I feel positive, I am really determined to do it this time.

I have tried SW, which I do love, but because I have such a long journey have decided CD is the best way to go. Have also tried WW but after doing SW I found it really difficult having to point things that would be free on SW and so spent all my points on WW cakes and crisps, etc, which wasn't a healthy way of losing weight!

Anyway, I am hoping to get to about 12-13 stone and then switching to SW.

I am hoping that this and the CD forum will help me keep going!

So, that's me :bliss:

Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Good luck with your weight loss journey Bunny. This site is amazing for support and encouragement.
    Keep us updated on your progress.

~Silence~

Last edited: 26 July 2008
  4. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on starting CD and what a great loss in your first week. I know you have a lot to lose but you will be amazed how quickly you will lose it when you stick to it. Have a look at the Inspirational Slide Show for inspiration

Good luck with week 2

Irene xx

6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Thanks everyone - thanks Irene, I will look out for that - I love pics, they are so motivating x

7. Undisturbedgirl

Undisturbedgirl Silver Member

Hiya Bunny, just wanted to say welcome and good luck with CD. I too have a lot to lose, but i know i don't have the willpower to do CD, so i'm doing it slowly on SW.

Looking forward to hear how your progressing x

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Good luck Bunny :wavey:

9. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Bunny, Good luck with your weightloss and well done so far with your losses x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.