Introducing Bunnyg....

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Bunnyg, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hi everyone,

I'm bunny, I started cambridge diet on 16th July and had my first weigh in on Wed just gone. I lost 10lb in my first week!

My starting weight was 24 stone 6.5lb and I want to eventually be 10.5 stone, so very nearly have 14 stone to lose! That's a very scary thought knowing I need to lose well over half of my body weight, but I feel positive, I am really determined to do it this time.

I have tried SW, which I do love, but because I have such a long journey have decided CD is the best way to go. Have also tried WW but after doing SW I found it really difficult having to point things that would be free on SW and so spent all my points on WW cakes and crisps, etc, which wasn't a healthy way of losing weight!

Anyway, I am hoping to get to about 12-13 stone and then switching to SW.

I am hoping that this and the CD forum will help me keep going!

So, that's me :bliss:

Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

WW Discover Plan
    Good luck with your weight loss journey Bunny. This site is amazing for support and encouragement.
    Keep us updated on your progress.

Last edited: 26 July 2008
  4. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on starting CD and what a great loss in your first week. I know you have a lot to lose but you will be amazed how quickly you will lose it when you stick to it. Have a look at the Inspirational Slide Show for inspiration

Good luck with week 2

Irene xx
  6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Thanks everyone - thanks Irene, I will look out for that - I love pics, they are so motivating x
  7. Undisturbedgirl

Undisturbedgirl Silver Member

Hiya Bunny, just wanted to say welcome and good luck with CD. I too have a lot to lose, but i know i don't have the willpower to do CD, so i'm doing it slowly on SW.

Looking forward to hear how your progressing x
  8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Good luck Bunny :wavey:
  9. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Bunny, Good luck with your weightloss and well done so far with your losses x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.