Introducing Chelbi Hi everyone

Chebi

Hi everyone, I am new to Minimins today, I came across the site while searching the web for some Syn free recipes. I was having a nosy at what people were saying and decided this is the place for me, everyone seems to be very friendly and encouraging.... I started to feel really motivated reading everyone's posts!!

I started SW on the 24th of April and lost 7lb in the first week and I hope to be at least 1/2 down this week, well done to all of you that have managed to lose weight so far and good luck to the newbie's like me, I think we have come to the right place for support.

:)

Hi chebi welcome to the site theres so much help and surport on here it really helps along the way im new to just trying to get the hang of everything lol i joined sw the week b4 u i think the 16th of april had my third weigh in tonight and im now a pound away from my first stone very pleased with sw how much r u looking to loose hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thank you Lucylou311 and wow well done girl I will be following you for tips and advice!!
I hope in the short term to lose 3and a half stone then I will probable aim for 11 stone but to be honest I would be happy with 13.7 for now. What plan are you following on the SW, I am doing the extra easy but I just can't get my head around that you can eat as many potatoes, rice and pasta as you want and still lose weigh... I hope it's true because I have pigged out on those lol. How about you Lucy how much would you need to lose before you would be at a happy place?

Chebi said:
Thank you Lucylou311 and wow well done girl I will be following you for tips and advice!!
I hope in the short term to lose 3and a half stone then I will probable aim for 11 stone but to be honest I would be happy with 13.7 for now. What plan are you following on the SW, I am doing the extra easy but I just can't get my head around that you can eat as many potatoes, rice and pasta as you want and still lose weigh... I hope it's true because I have pigged out on those lol. How about you Lucy how much would you need to lose before you would be at a happy place?

lucylou311 said:

Prob about 8 id say im doing extra easy aswell r u filling ur plate with a 3rd of superfree aswell hun coz i found my second week i went abit mad on the free food without so much of the superfree which obs ment i was having more cals and diddnt loose much so be carefull hun but u can eat quite alot and u think how can i loose weight eating all this food but u do its brilliant lol x

Hi btgibson and welcome i cant see the pic u posted hun its not showing up but yh anything u want to ask pls feel free we can help each other along xx

hello all i am also started a journey to new life today following slim and save plan so far so good well done to your weight losses x

Well done.

I'm on EE too. I only lost 1lb my first week & was gutted but at least I lost 4.5 last week. I really, really hope Iose 1.5 lbs this week for my half stone but I'm not hopeful. I've been really good & not cheated but know I'm a slow loser so it will be long haul for me. Still, better off than on!!

Looking forward to reading your progress.

Back