Introducing food?

blondcarrot

Ill be hitting BMI 25 in July and will start climbing up the steps, yaaay, but as much as I'm excited about eating food again,I'm nervous about it too!

How has it been for you? Anything in particular that's been easy/hard? Any surprises?
Don't you feel hungry as you come out ketosis?
What happened to your weight loss, did it slow down a lot? How much did you lose on the different steps?
Any advice?

BC xxx

blondcarrot said:
Ill be hitting BMI 25 in July and will start climbing up the steps, yaaay, but as much as I'm excited about eating food again,I'm nervous about it too!

How has it been for you? Anything in particular that's been easy/hard? Any surprises?
Don't you feel hungry as you come out ketosis?
What happened to your weight loss, did it slow down a lot? How much did you lose on the different steps?
Any advice?

BC xxx

I did 11 weeks on ss... Finished may 30th.. Weight 10.1
Started 850 for 2 weeks lost 2lb
Went up to 1000 cals a fortnight ago, weight is now at 9st 11....

Today I'm going on 1200 cals & only having 1 pk a day... Which will be breakfast...

Easy...... I would say yes, you don't want much food..
B: porridge Cambridge
L: soup Cambridge
D: tuna with a salad or chicken with salad

B: porridge
L: soup
S: bar cambridge
D: chicken salad/ small rice or eggs x2 on a muffin or a Cambridge dinner

The secret is water I'm still drinking 4 litres a day..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Miletaj said:

Today I'm going on 1200 cals & only having 1 pk a day... Which will be breakfast...

Meant.... 810 cals....

Miletaj said:

Well done - 11 weeks is fantastic! You must be so pleased. Thanks so much for sharing your experience! Also what you've eaten is really useful to get idea of food... Did you start at the recommended Bmi 25 + 1 stone? I'd like to be on SS for longer if possible.

That's then about 1lbs a week isn't? That's fairly regular in comparison to a normal diet but I guess that is also to do with the body adjusting? Gotten so used to it going so fast It's easy to forget that we are a little "spoiled" in that way :)

BC xxx

blondcarrot said:
Well done - 11 weeks is fantastic! You must be so pleased. Thanks so much for sharing your experience! Also what you've eaten is really useful to get idea of food... Did you start at the recommended Bmi 25 + 1 stone? I'd like to be on SS for longer if possible.

That's then about 1lbs a week isn't? That's fairly regular in comparison to a normal diet but I guess that is also to do with the body adjusting? Gotten so used to it going so fast It's easy to forget that we are a little "spoiled" in that way :)

BC xxx

I went right to goal weight - no BMI 25... straight to the weight I wanted on ss... 10.1... Bmi now at 21.7

No messing..:) I have read a lot of cambridge dieters get to bmi 25 then work up the steps, I was advised to go low to where I wanted to be then work up the steps slowing & to try to hold the weight at where I finished on ss...

At present I'm 9st 11lbs.. If the scales ever get to 10.3, then I'm on a mission to get it off..

I've set my max weight at 10.2... No more :)

I noticed I said muffins... Sorry meant crumpet/s.... :)

That's what I want to do too as I think that'd be easier, not to mention quicker, for me, so that's great to hear. Also means I know roughly when I'll be at goal weight :)

Thanks again for sharing!

BC xxx

Back