Step 1 Sole Source + Introducing myself! (Again!!!)

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
Hello, not sure if anyone will remember me, I lost almost 3 stone with Cambridge in summer 2009, kept most of it off for a couple of years with occasional hiccups putting a stone back on and then losing it again, however, circumstances during the last few months (losing my job) have made my willpower zero and I have gone back to my old ways of comfort eating to try and fill the void where having no job left me, silly right!

Anyway, I found myself having put all the weight back on that I had lost in 2009, plus another half a stone :mad: gutting!

Luckily my sanity returned at the end of march when I got a job :D and after 2 months working I decided enough was enough and it was time to get myself back to the weight I feel comfortable with.

Unfortunately for me my Cambridge counsellor had retired and so I found a new one and saw her last Tuesday, I started sole source but switched to ss+ after 3 days as it suits me better, I'm now on day 5, in ketosis and feeling great, had a sneaky weigh in yesterday and am half a stone down already so I'm positive and ready for this challenge!

I look forward to getting to know you all and getting though our journey together :)

Stacey

Well done! It's super difficult to stick to any diet plan when your heads not in the right place! I'm starting up again tomorrow and I'm determined to DO IT! X

Well done for going for it again. I'm in the same boat.
Keep posting your progress and to keep motivated ... good luck :)

Morning :) I've done well the last two days having only 650-710 Cals a day (I'm 5ft 10) Felt super hungry last night cooking my fellas tea! But I did not give in :) Had a soup so far today and in fact it's so hot I have no appetite :) off for a sparkling water in the sun and do some work on my iPad :) Have an amazing day ladies :)

Draw a line under it and start again :rolleyes:

I had a night off plan for my 11th wedding anniversary yesterday, had a seafood platter of tiger prawns, scallops, king prawns, crab & lobster and it was lush, the only thing missing was wine but I had tonic water instead! I am still in ketosis so don't think it'll have affected my loss this week :)

x

Hi all,
Hope you don't mind me joining in on this.I lost some weight with Lighter Life about 8 years and gradually put back on after a series of job moves, surgery and so on. Lost some weight with Cambridge last year but had to finish due to the number of pain killers I was on. So back on it from today, would like to lose 5 1/2 stone. Last year I did SS+ not sure whether I go for SS or not. Anyway, look forward to getting stuck in and seeing some real success on the scales over next few weeks......

Back