Introduction - hello

hello everyone- I have a confession to make - I have been lurking here for quite some time ( since mid november early december) and have all read all of your diary starlight ( one thing that stuck with me is you saying that you never just write a day off if you go over your points - I have written days,weeks and months off and never will again), and all of NickyH's diary ( congrats to you both on everything- very inspiring diarys, honest and although yo have both worked hard, you do make it sound so achievable ) and have delved in and out of everything else and am currently LOVING the food diarys...god I am boring.

I really love th fact that you are all doing so well on ww - i have joined it many mant times but have never creally committed to it before thinking that something so simple could not be effective and then I would go on some half assed no carb or no sugar or atkins or ( input any of 100 diets) and for a few days, have a spectacular blow out and another few months would pass . I have also done personal training, bought a cross trainer, a bike, the body doctor programme etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc aaaaggggggghhhhhh!!!!!
This is how I have filled in the 9 years ( with time off for 2 babies as well) and have gone from a comfortable size 12 to a 24 and am now hovering around the size 20. I want and need this to stop and so I am getting off the dieting merry go round and committing to one plan and sticking to it.

I will do my food diary from today and plan to update my diary as often as I can so thats it really - wish me luck - the biggest challenges i face are mental- 1) all or nothing mentality - think I should only be eating unprocessed non sugar foods- then have blow out 2) impatience - have done cambridge and lighter life before for quick results - I just need to be consistent and look at the whole issue.

By the way a little about me- 31, irish, living in england, 2 kids, work part time ( 3 days).x

glad you are now posting............ i am on LL ......... you will get loads of help and support xx

Hey girl, best of luck and most inportantly WELCOME :)
every1 on heres really nice abd thers always some1 around if your feeling a little crappy

HI AND WELCOME

A lot of what you have said sounds like me in the past.....I used to be very all or nothing and have tried most of the diets out there inc. LL etc. and this is the only thing that feels like it is working for me so far and I am finding it scarily easy to stick to and I keep waiting for it to go wrong but its not.......lets hope it is the same for you!! Long may it continue for all of us!!!

x

Hi and welcome lovey,i can so relate to your post.All my life ive been all or nothing with every aspect of my life.
Its how we change it thats the bloody problem lolx

Back