Introduction - new calorie counter aiming to lose 2 stone

BerryBerry

Silver Member
Hello all,
I have been reading a lot of this site behind the scene having started a fitness regime toward the end of April. I just signed up today and thought I would introduce myself!

Weight: currently 65.5kg
Goal weight: 55kg

I have been using MFP and eating around 1000- 1200 calories a day , lots of fruit and veg. I have also been doing exercise every day I run a lot and do step&tone and body pump at the gym.

Anyway hello to everyone and I look forward to getting involved in the site, everything I have read so far has been really informative and inspiring!

Hello!

I'm new to CC too :)

I'm Lise, live in Nottingham, I'm 31. I just started CC this week, and plan to start running too, I did start in Jan, but got 2 weeks in and stopped, plan to do a couch25k type program, just waiting for a little more engergy!

I weigh in stones and lbs, but from your stats I think we have a similar amount to lose (I have 35lb).

Take care :)

Hi berryberry welcome to thr forum! Im also here to lose 2 stone as well. Good luck with your weight loss x

Welcome! Im new too! Hoping to lose 2 stone. Been eating lots of fruit and veg and drinking a couple litres of water a day.

Will be interested to hear how you get on and keep all us nosey CC updated =P

welcome berry to the forum

Hello- thanks for the welcome all!

I have had a pretty good week so far both calorie and exercise wise :)

Lise- defo get into C25K - its so good! I did a 6km along the Thames after work today- the weather was beaut!

Berryberry....how did you find getting to the full 5k? I absolutely want to do it....I got part way into week 2 last time and stopped, but cant really remember why?! Probably cause I'm always shattered....have 4 kids under 7. x

Back