Introduction - Starting Total Solution Today.

Loratii

Hi! Just wanted to post to introduce myself. I'm not new to Minimins, (although I've only lurked, not posted,) but I am completely new to Exante.

I'm a mum of three. Lost the excess weight after my first was born, never did after the second or third. I'm 11st11lb at the moment but I am short (5'1") so I want to get to 8st if possible. But aiming for 9 to begin with as I may well be happy there.

A friend of mine lost a huge amount using this diet and has inspired me to follow it, too. I'm very excited. I received my packs yesterday afternoon and have started today. Had the porridge for breakfast, a choc orange bar for lunch and am having the pasta carbonara later. Feeling rather hungry, so can't wait to get through the next few days and hopefully that hunger will subside.

Looking forward to chatting to everyone on here.

Loratii xx

Hello and :welcome:

I'm glad there are at least 4 of us starting within a few days of each other so we can support each other! I nearly had heart failure when I read your post - I thought you wanted to LOSE 8 stone and not that this was your goal weight! Well, it is a cold afternoon and my brain must have frozen.

Anyway - I hope you stop feeling hungry over the next couple of days.

Lots of luck with your weight loss journey.

hi everyone good luck on your weight loss journeys xxx:) ...
Loratii how did you enjoy the carbanara? I found it hard to take, everythink else ok...
take care allxx

Back