• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

introduction

Good Luck Bali 2001!

Good luck, how much do you want to lose ? Have you done Lighter Life before ?
I picked up my packs last night and have started today also so we are starting at the same time. I am also a but sceptical but am going to follow it 100% - with Lighter Life I lost what I wanted to so hopefully this will be similar ! X.x.:)

Hi catwoman, glad someone started the same time as me. No ive not done this before or the LL. I want to loose 16kg. yesterday was not too bad, although the caramel shake was soo bad it made me feel sick as i was drinking it and i had to hold my nose. was hungry last night but wasnt that bad. i expect the hunger might get worse these next few days. how much did you loose before, and how much do you want to loose now?

I did LL in 2007 (almost exactly 2 years ago), started at 12 stone 10 lbs, went down to 8 stone 13 at my lowest but balanced at around 9 stone 7 pounds roughly. I am 5 ft 4 so my BMI was good at that. I am now 11 stone (EEK!!!), so 1 and a half stone to lose. Definitely persevere with the packs, I had to hold my nose too at first, they get better as time goes on, honest ! I did it for 14 weeks and it is worth it in the end.X.x.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 0
A
Junk Basket 46