Invest in an exercise bike.

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by reginablam, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. reginablam

reginablam New Member

Today, I purchased an exercise bike for £60. It's due to arrive on Monday and I can't wait to get on it! It's an easy alternative to vigourous, sweat producing exercise machines. You can sit on it in front of the television, I know I will be! I feel very positive about this and I reccomend that any of you who hate exercise, like myself, invest in an exercise bike too!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. happykitten

happykitten Full Member

I ordered an exercise bike arrived on Tuesday! It's great watching the soaps and using the bike.....least I'm actually moving rather than sitting on the sofa x
  4. squidgster

squidgster Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Lifestyle change: eating less, exercising more!
    I invested in an exercise bike about 18 months ago, and have combined using it regularly and sensible eating to lose all the weight so far. It's been great!
  5. nannydi

nannydi wants a new body

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    i just bought a pro fitness trainer off ebay for £44.95 played a crafty looked nearest to home and there was a guy selling same town hubby works so i rang him up and his shop is opposite where he works so hubby has picked it up and saved me £20 postage and packaging

bought that one cos i have had exercise bikes in the past and my kids always break them so i fancied a change and this i thought would help get a workout for my arms lol
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.