Invest in an exercise bike.

reginablam

Today, I purchased an exercise bike for £60. It's due to arrive on Monday and I can't wait to get on it! It's an easy alternative to vigourous, sweat producing exercise machines. You can sit on it in front of the television, I know I will be! I feel very positive about this and I reccomend that any of you who hate exercise, like myself, invest in an exercise bike too!

I ordered an exercise bike ....it arrived on Tuesday! It's great watching the soaps and using the bike.....least I'm actually moving rather than sitting on the sofa x

I invested in an exercise bike about 18 months ago, and have combined using it regularly and sensible eating to lose all the weight so far. It's been great!

i just bought a pro fitness trainer off ebay for £44.95 played a crafty looked nearest to home and there was a guy selling same town hubby works so i rang him up and his shop is opposite where he works so hubby has picked it up and saved me £20 postage and packaging

bought that one cos i have had exercise bikes in the past and my kids always break them so i fancied a change and this i thought would help get a workout for my arms lol

Back