Step 1 Sole Source Invite out for tea

scooby_lu83

Guys I've been asked out for tea tomorrow with mum n a few friends to the pub for some food.. Really want to go but don't wan to be sat there while they're all munching what could I have a healthy option that won't do much damage.. X

This is where we're going not sure would be best to choose of menu New Page 2

I don't eat fish or lamb btw xx
That's a tough one!! I'd go for the chicken breast without all the trimmings... Is there anyway of contacting the restaurant in advance and seeing what they could do with the chicken instead?
Just a thought?? X

I'm with Jambro, just ask for it to be served plain. Or the baked pepper with no mozzarella on it...

Shame you don't like fish, the tuna loin would have been perfect, you can have all of the ingredients on that one!

Thanks jambro.. I was thinking chicken as well.. Unfortunately it's just a pub that does nice food.. I get weighed Saturday morning so I'm sure if I kick myself out of ketosis not that I'm planning on doing hat it wouldn't harm the weigh in at least chicken n veg me thinks then will be having all me shakes as normal and straight back on it next day :)

Mums veggie n as there's only me n her at home we never get fish in so never really tried it.. And don't want to order it out n not end up liking it xx

Back