• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

iPhone app not working

vikstar

Silver Member
S: 11st3lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 1st5lb(12.1%)
Sorry. It works fine for me!

Really? Even after the latest download? Hmmmm...I may just have to wait until there is another release then, was hoping there would be a fix for it soon! Confused!? Many thanks for getting back to me!

c

faith08

S: 16st9lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 3st10lb(22.32%)
maybe delete and download it again?

Hi Faith,
I know, it's weird. Tried that twice! Just seems since the latest software download, it briefly opens for a second then goes off! Baffled!
Thanks for posting - I'll carry on battling. Lol.

S

solo12

I've run update and now the app won't open at all, have deleted it and reinstalled a dozen times and still not working??? :( wish I'd not run the update - I miss it! X

It's a total nightmare, isn't it Funky? I've complained to the app folk so fingers crossed something will get sorted soon. Knew it must hav been a bug, hope they can fix soon coz I'm goin totally senile without my easy access to minimims! Glad can still access via web version but I want my app back - I'm addicted and life is terribly boring without it!!! :) :)

I always have numbers on the app icon, I assume they're notifications for something, but no idea what! Anyone know?

S: 15st1.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 2st10.5lb(18.2%)
Do you not just turn off the push settings? Mine is working just now x

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
S: 82.55kg C: 80.29kg G: 69.85kg BMI: 24 Loss: 2.3kg(2.75%)
Hi Faith,
I know, it's weird. Tried that twice! Just seems since the latest software download, it briefly opens for a second then goes off! Baffled!
Thanks for posting - I'll carry on battling. Lol.
I've run update and now the app won't open at all, have deleted it and reinstalled a dozen times and still not working??? :( wish I'd not run the update - I miss it! X
Hi,

Can you both tell me what version of the iPhone you have?

original
2g,
3gs

That may help track down the problems, I can then email the supplier of the app.

Pierce

S

solo12

Hi coco, yeah I'm really missing it too, I've been keeping diary and stuff but find it a pain using Internet on my phone :( hope it gets fixed soooooon!!! X