iPhone app - Target Weight

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Hey

If anyone is interested there is an iPhone app I found the other day called Target Weight, there's a free version which is the one I have, or a paid one which has lots more features but imo £2.99 for an app is outrageous lol.

I got it because it has a graph which shows your weight loss and gives you a predicted target date (don't be disheartened when it says "at this rate you will never reach your target" - you have to add in all of your previous losses for it to give a date!) and the icon has the red badge (like the inbox/messages etc have) which shows the number of pounds you need to lose to reach target, for me this is great as a constant push to stay on plan because I'm always on my phone so can see the number and watch it go down! You can also scroll through the bmi chart to see how much you need to lose to reach your goal bmi, if you suck at maths like me and cba figuring it out lol.

Anyway hope this is of interest to someone!

Sounds like my kind of thing, thanks I will take alook.
It all helps.

Yeah the countdown is cool, I just picked a random date out of thin air though lol. At the moment my predicted target date is Dec 2012....:D

evilpenguin said:
Yeah the countdown is cool, I just picked a random date out of thin air though lol. At the moment my predicted target date is Dec 2012....:D

Haha mine is 28th February... That's if I actually stay on track!!!

I use Weightbot -I just really like the interface - Can't remember how much it is as I have it installed now and can't see.

Easy to set goals and track you weight on a graph.

Back