Iphone Apps

Davey1984

Hi all,

Hope your all doing well?

Just wondered if any of you use any iPhone apps to keep track of what you are eating etc....

xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know a lot that use My Fitness Pal. I have the app Calorie Count just to keep track so I know I'm eating enough, it's fairly accurate to me.

Do you guys use these in case your eating too much? Am tryin not to think of calories when doing sw but it does cross my mind esp when cous cous for lunch which is free can be over 300 cals. Mfp also says I should eat 1300 which is quite hard to do x

debtin said:
Do you guys use these in case your eating too much? Am tryin not to think of calories when doing sw but it does cross my mind esp when cous cous for lunch which is free can be over 300 cals. Mfp also says I should eat 1300 which is quite hard to do x

No I just use it to list food and exercise so when I have a good/bad week I can see why

I use the " my weight" app it keeps track of how much you've lost and makes so visual that it motivates you,it also has security code available if u don't want anyone to know you weight business.

I like MFP - I love the scan part of it, so simple, and the fact that it tells me how many cals I have used up exercising, gives me such a boost.

I'm having to use it to check I'm eating enough (never thought I'd say that!)

Back