IRELAND

appleaday

Going Ireland in about a month, basically is there any places that we must go to in Dublin?

I've been Ireland soooo many times before because my dads family all live there in the west of Ireland but never been to the capital, just driven through. So that's why i want to know :D Thanks

Touristy type things? I gather the Queen approved of the Guinness Storehouse :D Other suggestions are to tour Kilmainham Gaol (jail), take the DART (suburban train) out to Howth or Malahide (lovely views of the sea and nice villages to eat lunch in and walk around, Malahide also has a castle that's worth a peek if you're into that), be a shameless tourist in Temple Bar (drinks and food are pricey but you're paying for the atmosphere). Also the Wicklow Mountains are good if you're here for a few days.

Dublin castle, the bullet holes in the GPO, the natural history museum (known as the dead zoo)

the dead zoo sound nice lol i'm imagining it is like the one in london :D Thanks guys

It's creepy. It's basically full of dead stuffed animals. We went about 10 years ago. As I remember it didn't take long to do - but it was worth. I think there's a whisky distillery somewhere just outside Dublin.

Back