Ireland

ampsabelle

Ive got a free sample of the maintenance plan which I know isnt the same as the TFR but Im gonna try it tomorrow. ButI forgot to ask the pharmacist how much it is. Anyone live in Southern Ireland and know?

Yes... If ur serious about Lipotrim, I wouldn't screw it up though by using it now at random unless you've actually been on TFR & refeed. Pointless.....

hi amps; just did a bit of googling (should be working but stuff 'em they get enough out of me!) and from what I've read it looks as thought the total food replacement one (where you just have shakes and water and nothing else) costs about €60 per week.

Can't confirm that as accurate though as I don't live in beautiful Ireland!

Im sure Ireland is more expensive than England x i pay 33 pounds per week.... Even less than what i paid last time!! My friend told me about this pharmacy!! Other pharmacys in my area are 40 pounds plus

yeh I just rang them thanks and they charge €67. I think its disgusting how much we get ripped off over here - £33 & €67 is no way near the exchange rate. We get charged about 1.5 times more than England, or more - any idea why??

Hiya. I pay £45 which I thought was expensive!!! Xx my friend pays the same for Cambridge

Back