Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ampsabelle, 2 July 2014.

1. ampsabelle

ampsabelle Well-Known Member

Ive got a free sample of the maintenance plan which I know isnt the same as the TFR but Im gonna try it tomorrow. ButI forgot to ask the pharmacist how much it is. Anyone live in Southern Ireland and know?
  2. Curlylocks

Curlylocks Well-Known Member

Yes... If ur serious about Lipotrim, I wouldn't screw it up though by using it now at random unless you've actually been on TFR & refeed. Pointless.....
  3. ampsabelle

So how much is it per week over here?
  4. sbh

sbh Well-Known Member

hi amps; just did a bit of googling (should be working but stuff 'em they get enough out of me!) and from what I've read it looks as thought the total food replacement one (where you just have shakes and water and nothing else) costs about €60 per week.

Can't confirm that as accurate though as I don't live in beautiful Ireland!
  5. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Im sure Ireland is more expensive than England x i pay 33 pounds per week.... Even less than what i paid last time!! My friend told me about this pharmacy!! Other pharmacys in my area are 40 pounds plus
  6. ampsabelle

yeh I just rang them thanks and they charge €67. I think its disgusting how much we get ripped off over here - £33 & €67 is no way near the exchange rate. We get charged about 1.5 times more than England, or more - any idea why??
  7. Curlylocks

Curlylocks Well-Known Member

Hi amps, I pay 65euros and it's the same in nearly all the Dub pharmacies. That's for the shakes on TFR
  8. was78

was78 Well-Known Member

Hiya. I pay £45 which I thought was expensive!!! Xx my friend pays the same for Cambridge
  9. was78

was78 Well-Known Member

Sorry I'm in England not Ireland x