• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Irish eyes are twinkly

DopeyAngel

Sweet wrapper fetishist.
S: 14st7lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 2st4lb(15.76%)
I was hoping for more but I also know that eating when no one can see me behind the fridge door doesnt actually mean that its no points
Well done that's great news - and well done you for being honest about the secret scoffage. That did make me chuckle because it reminds me of myself! It'll be much easier to stay on track this week now you're in the swing of it. Big good luck!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
Yay well done huni xx

Lovin the dancing bunny

Hi Miss Bee:thankyou: I was hoping Id get to share my news with you. How are things with you?Think Im starting to get the hang of the site a bit now but it took a while for me to figure my update on my ticker ,:help2: I must have burned a few cals trying tho:character00116:Maria x

miss bee

Silver Member
S: 20st2lb
hi hun:)
i'm really pleased for you,it's such a nice feeling to know it's all going in the right direction,ie downwards!
i'm quite looking forward to friday(my first proper weigh in)hoping it'll be going in the same direction as yours:D
it's a struggle to not get on the scales early,but i really want a nice suprise:)cross:)

annoyingly,i'm having some troubles with my ankle today,so no walking for me:(,hopefully be better tommorow.

have a good day,and once again,congrats

Yes Liz but now my fears have become the addiction that being on this site brings? ha ha Ive got this week off from work and intended to do all sorts but keep coming on here to chat with my new freinds . Youre all so lovely xxxxxxxxxxxx

miss bee

Silver Member
S: 20st2lb
i know what you mean maria,he he:)
but it is so good on here,and i really do feel as though already i am making some very good and supportive friends,and although a bit of me thinks "oops,there goes another hour of sitting on my bum,excersising my fingers and not much else" i'm also not sitting here bored with a sore ankle :party0051:stuffing my face!!so it's got to be a good thing:)
and you know,we'll still get all the things done that need doing,just we'll be squeezing them in around our new schedule!!:character00148:

ladyvegas

Silver Member
S: 17st3lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 2st13lb(17.01%)
Well done - you made me laugh about eating behind the fridge door. I am the same - except I say if no-one see's me eat something bold then I didn't eat it. LOL!!!;)

ladyvegas

Silver Member
S: 17st3lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 2st13lb(17.01%)
although a bit of me thinks "oops,there goes another hour of sitting on my bum,excersising my fingers and not much else" i'm also not sitting here bored with a sore ankle :party0051:stuffing my face!!so it's got to be a good thing:)
and you know,we'll still get all the things done that need doing,just we'll be squeezing them in around our new schedule!!:character00148:
Ha ha - could have written this myself. I spend at least 3-4 hrs a day surfing.....I should be exercising. My fingers have never been so slim in their little lives. :rolleyes:

plonks

S: 16st0lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st12lb(5.36%)
I just knew it would be good news . really please for you hun . we can do this :D:D:D:D:D:D