Irish eyes are twinkly

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by irish eyes, 4 August 2010 Social URL.

1. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Because Im lighter by 2lb!!:clap: I was hoping for more but I also know that eating when no one can see me behind the fridge door doesnt actually mean that its no points:eatdrink051: so Im going to try even harder this week but would be happy with this every week.:happy036:Maria x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. starla

starla Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Maria thats fabulous :clap:

4. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Thank you Starla, Its so good to have all my new friends cheering me on. How are you finding it?Do you have a downfall?

5. DopeyAngel

DopeyAngel Sweet wrapper fetishist.

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done that's great news - and well done you for being honest about the secret scoffage. That did make me chuckle because it reminds me of myself! It'll be much easier to stay on track this week now you're in the swing of it. Big good luck!

6. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Good god DopeyAngel your weight loss is Fantastic! I will be defo not hiding behind the fridge when your so inspiring... Well done and certainly no dope , Maria x

7. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Yay well done huni xx

8. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    healthy eating/calorie counting
    oh maria,thats brilliant,you go girl!!:bunnydance:
    well done you:D

9. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Lovin the dancing bunny

Hi Miss Bee:thankyou: I was hoping Id get to share my news with you. How are things with you?Think Im starting to get the hang of the site a bit now but it took a while for me to figure my update on my ticker ,:help2: I must have burned a few cals trying tho:character00116:Maria x

10. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    hi hun:)
    i'm really pleased for you,it's such a nice feeling to know it's all going in the right direction,ie downwards!
    i'm quite looking forward to friday(my first proper weigh in)hoping it'll be going in the same direction as yours:D
    it's a struggle to not get on the scales early,but i really want a nice suprise:)cross:)

annoyingly,i'm having some troubles with my ankle today,so no walking for me:(,hopefully be better tommorow.

have a good day,and once again,congrats

11. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Yes Liz but now my fears have become the addiction that being on this site brings? ha ha Ive got this week off from work and intended to do all sorts but keep coming on here to chat with my new freinds . Youre all so lovely xxxxxxxxxxxx

12. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    i know what you mean maria,he he:)
    but it is so good on here,and i really do feel as though already i am making some very good and supportive friends,and although a bit of me thinks "oops,there goes another hour of sitting on my bum,excersising my fingers and not much else" i'm also not sitting here bored with a sore ankle :party0051:stuffing my face!!so it's got to be a good thing:)
    and you know,we'll still get all the things done that need doing,just we'll be squeezing them in around our new schedule!!:character00148:

13. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Sooo right

:eek:Yes Liz you are so right but have a read of my latest thread ?... it might make you smile :) x

14. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done - you made me laugh about eating behind the fridge door. I am the same - except I say if no-one see's me eat something bold then I didn't eat it. LOL!!!;)

15. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ha ha - could have written this myself. I spend at least 3-4 hrs a day surfing.....I should be exercising. My fingers have never been so slim in their little lives. :rolleyes:

16. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I just knew it would be good news . really please for you hun . we can do this :D:D:D:D:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.