Irish eyes says are you ready?

Well Done on resisting the pizza hut!! Well im excited to get weighed in because i have been determined to get a weight loss this week following the bad 2 weeks i had where i went way off track. Only blunder ive had is where i was drunk and had a chinese but in my defence i couldnt hardly eat it - made me feel sick - 2 months ago i could of polished it all off. Good Luck on your weigh in xx

Well done on the resisting!!
I'm having a pretty low day after a tough weekend, just feeling very down and bad about myself. Went out on Saturday night and drank an awful lot. But at least stuck to diet mixers and did a lot of dancing, plus my weigh in is not til Saturday so hopefully I can pull it back!!
hope everyone is having a better day than me and good luck with the week :)

Dont feel down because you cant change it - just think positive and be good this week and im sure you will have a weight loss. I also drunk loads on the weekend :/ im going to try and fit some extra exercise in before weigh in!! And you was good sticking to the mixers - i was on lager and wine oppppsssss lol :)

Me in piffed right off I have stuck to plan 1000000% in 23 weeks and had my 2nd gain? This is after doing 3 zumba classes last week and sticking to my points being under by 5......This happened 5 weeks ago the 2.5lbs come off the following week but no extra so it looks like I will only lose 3/5 weeks :'(
x

Not sure how my weigh in is going to go. Had my chemo on Friday and I got a temp so they kept me in. Just got out this morning. They have put me on blood pressure tablets now - as my bllod pressure was through the roof all weekend plus I am now retaining fluid too. Said that I might retain fluid now having the chemo as I am getting to halfway stage through the treatments. GREAT!!! But I am determined that I will get to where I want. Hope you are all having a good Monday. I am wrecked now and think that a nap is in order.

Im looking forward to my weigh in this week.. i had a chinese on saturday night but i lost 21lbs last year by doing this so i cant be doing wrong lol but i then walked 5.5 miles on sunday on the treadmill :whacky068: i did resist the kfc my o.h had on sunday:bliss: and had some 0 points soup for dinner to help along to.
fingers crossed for you all this week

Aww girls we are going to have these highs and lows and Lady vegas its fab that your able to share and do make sure you get that nap:nightf: as you will need your energy ....to chat with all of us babe,:grouphugg:
Note to 102b... your losses are amazing so the only reason your body is slowing down a bit is that we cast a jealousy spell so we could try and have a turn at a bit of a loss :sign0151:( dont worry tho as the spell doesnt last very long and Im sure you will suddenly see losses again.:happy096:
Lilminx ... I mean Really! 5.5 MILES and NO KFC ... Need to sync with your brain please ( I thought i was great going to the gym .. didnt get out the car but Id still been to the gym):7600:
Catherine 26 and crooked smile what can I say to you Two :whoopass:Ha ha :8855:we all have the blips and we will get back on track (as I saintly munch an apple):innocent0002::innocent0002:
Love to you all... your amazing... Maria xx

im heading to Rhodes Irish Eyes at the end of Aug and i NEED to shift the bikini muffin top quick quick.. the treadmill can get boring so i find myself running or walking super fast to get the miles done quick.. but i like u love my car! good luck for wi

Not sure how my weigh in is going to go. Had my chemo on Friday and I got a temp so they kept me in. Just got out this morning. They have put me on blood pressure tablets now - as my bllod pressure was through the roof all weekend plus I am now retaining fluid too. Said that I might retain fluid now having the chemo as I am getting to halfway stage through the treatments. GREAT!!! But I am determined that I will get to where I want. Hope you are all having a good Monday. I am wrecked now and think that a nap is in order.

Ahh hun you deserve to lose this weight as your going through alot and I think you'll do it :) well done,heres to finishing your chemo and getting 1000% well :) xxx

Aww girls we are going to have these highs and lows and Lady vegas its fab that your able to share and do make sure you get that nap:nightf: as you will need your energy ....to chat with all of us babe,:grouphugg:
yes bless you hun hope your fully refreshed
Note to 102b... your losses are amazing so the only reason your body is slowing down a bit is that we cast a jealousy spell so we could try and have a turn at a bit of a loss :sign0151:( dont worry tho as the spell doesnt last very long and Im sure you will suddenly see losses again.:happy096:
ahhhh geeeze I knew it was that well thanx actually I lose slow anyway lol

;) Roll on slim land :D

I love the sound of slim island 102b and please can i visit you there next spring when I hit my target?;) (trying to sound positive) as i reckon if you dropped me in the ocean I might look like an island from a distance (and not a slim one)Boohoo. :cry:Seriously hun you are inspirational to so many of us so keep aiming high and we will try and follow ...maria x:)

ooooo all aboard for slimland!! :)
(irish eyes... dont lol... if I went in the sea green peace would turn up worrying that I'd been beached and start trying to pull me back out to sea again!)

xx

Cinderz you sound as crazy as me!:p Shall we be both islands ( oh dear There is already an Irish island haha but Cinderz Island sounds pretty cool to me. Are you in the zone of ww yet ? Is it coming easy or struggling?:confused: I think after tomorrows wi I will have to knuckle down a bit as my week off work and Mums birthday have been slight (and welcome) set backs but thats the excuses that has me on this web site and not the "IM SUCH A SKINNY THING WEB SITE"ha ha big hug x Maria X:queen:

hehe :) lol cinderz island! has a ring to it lol!!
hmmmmmmmmm my official wi not til thurs (although i started ww plan last tues)... i think Im in the zone, have been undereating a bit this week though which Im aware of but a bit afraid of loosing control so have been super strict... am away for a week with OH and his kids from friday, I know im going to come off plan, so i guess i wont be fully in the zone til its out of the way and im back to go at it full throttle! but it will happen, am determined!!

I think everybody should have occaisions where they have a bit more of a "relaxed" time... (haha, ok in my case... off plan completely)... it keeps us normal but yes, you are so right... keeps us from being skinny slips of things.. but hey, at least we are happy :)

youll be back on track in no time maria! :) Good luck for WI tomorrow (((hugs)))xx

aww hunny Im taking my phone with me... which has internet access my gosh I would not dare be without my minimins girlies!! xx

Back