Step 1 Sole Source Is 3ltr enough water?

MrsP

Hey everyone, I'm not a big drinker at all and struggle with it! I normally only drink 1-2 glasses a day! I am only day 1 and have really tried to drink lots! 3ltr done! Is that sufficient? I don't know if I could physically drink anymore! I feel all sloshy! Xxx

I always aim for 2.25 litres (though can't remember where I got that figure from - but it also counts the extra needed when you live of Tetras). 3 litres should be plenty.

"It is very important to keep hydrated whilst using Cambridge Weight Plan; this is why we recommend drinking at least 2.25 litres or 4 pints of fluid per day. This helps maintain blood volume and help prevent dehydration. You should also remember to spread your fluid intake throughout the day, and avoid consuming a large amount at once."

Found it... I didn't make it up after all.

I'll stick at 3 litres then :) cheers girls xxx

They say 3 is the magic number <- - - as time goes on and you get that glowy skin look from drinking water you'll find yourself drinking more and more of the stuff I think a few stone in I got up to 6 litres!?! how I don't know as I now can barely get in my 3 litres in! Don't forget it also includes calorie free liquids so black tea and coffee which isn't as great as iced tea though!

Good luck for today MrsP :D

Back