Is 9st going too far??

laurenista

Hi everyone
I've just reassessed my goal and as I was
4lbs off my initial goal 9st7lbs I thought I would drop that to 9st but didn't know if that was going too far. It's 11lbs more to lose and so far I haven't struggled to get the weight off. My target isn't till my 21st birthday in December so it gives me plenty of time to adjust it and work at it.
I'm only 5 ft 3 so 9st isn't unhealthy for me

What do you think?

Lauren xX

Personally I think it may be going to far, but there is no harm working towards it and seeing how you feel, like do you think its to much, does it sit you etc.

Good idea I'll work towards that goal and stop when I feel I suit that size and if I reach some form of plateau
I'll see it may be okay but I'll take it slow
Lauren x

Im the same height as you and i found that 9 stone is okay for our height but i prefer 8 stone for myself thats what i felt more comftable at, i have a stone and a half to go i startedmy diet 5 das ago:)

Ahh thanks for the encouragement I'm definitely going to try it and see how it feels I just think that my weight loss so far hasn't made a massive difference to my clothes size namely trouser size and that's the part of me that I wanted to change the most so getting the extra 11lbs may do that!!

Lauren xX

I personally wouldn't say it's going too far, for your height. I was 9st once upon a time, many moons ago lol and similar height to you (although it says 5ft 4in in my profile, I'm 5ft 3 and a half).

ok ignore my previous post about my height, just realised I can change it! lol

I'll be using it to record progress but more so after my holiday! I'll try and keep it as up to date as possible

Lauren xX

Despite a week of celebration for grandads 70th I have managed to stay at 9st 11 this may be thanks to the sickness bug I have had but I hope to remain here throughout my holiday through eating mindfully and healthily as we are self catering :)
I go away tomorrow till next Friday so i will check back with you on Saturday hopefully

Bye for now

Lauren x

Hi Lauren!

Very weird to read this as I have a good bit in common. I'll be 21 in December too and have 'Nine Stone' in my head for then. It's ten pounds away and actually happy with my weight now, almost. But I think having a weight goal, for me, is important, because it's so easy to think "I'm lovely" then I get lazy and eat take aways etc with my friends who don't struggle to maintain.

December is a long way away though so we can be sensible!!

Hi Ahh let's do it together!!
Yeah I'm not rushing it if it's going to stay off it'll probably come off slowly!
I want it to be a very natural weight loss not fads no quick fixes! Just me begin a healthy weight for my height and for my self!
I am getting happier but 9st has always been where I felt happiest and after 3 and a bit years of being above that I want to get back there.
It's in sight now but as you say let's do it sensibly then it's more likely to stay off for good!

Lauren xX

Back