Is anybody there??

missniki

Hey, it seems really quiet on here, I've just got going again on the old points, wondered how everyone else was getting on, or if pp has taken over?x

I'm here! I've had a busy/stressy few months so not been sticking to my points as much as I should have... still lost 5lb overall, so that's better than nothing!

I don't rate PP, tried it and didn't lose any weight, people kept telling me that I should amend my points and not eat certain things... so what's the point in paying WW if you have to second guess everything?

ANYWAY... rant over ;) WELCOME!

Hey, great to see someone still here, I too really struggled with pp, you've done good with your loss, I've been messing about between the 2 plans and slimming world, and managed to gain 10lbs!! So back on it!x

Hey missniki, I've been off the boards for a few weeks but do need to see if I can get the ol' mojo back.
How's it been going?

Welcome back! It has been a bit quiet, but we are definitely in this for the long haul! I don't really know where things are on my app now, and it rarely shows when a new post is made.

We have a couple of threads going, the check-in point, which was our day to day thread to chat. It was easier to keep the conversations going. Well, it was the plan! :rolleyes: :D

Oops, I've just realised it was you posting in the other thread. Well... As you were! :p

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am also here! I can't do pp - doesnt agree with me. i thinkt he extra points for eating out etc. just confused me. I lost 8 stone in 2002/3 on the old points system so am now back on it. It might just be the habit but works better than pp for me.

I found it a lot easier on vintage than on pp. Apparently it works out as a lower daily calorie but I still never lost much weight on that one. I lost over five stone last time. Put it alllll back on, and more, but I'm hoping this is the last time.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am also here! I can't do pp - doesnt agree with me. i thinkt he extra points for eating out etc. just confused me. I lost 8 stone in 2002/3 on the old points system so am now back on it. It might just be the habit but works better than pp for me.

I lost 8 stone on vintage points too, im hoping to lose the remaining 5st using vintage again :)

Cor, well done! I made it just past 1st loss today. 15lbs down, 65 to go. Or something. That's not my complete goal, but it seems a bit easier to say that, and I'll see how I feel after that.

Hi every1 :) I lost 2 stone doing the original points plan 5 years ago, iv put it bk on and then some now. Just wondering how ur all doing the old system do u have an app or do the leaders still have the books? Xxx

i remember most foods and found the calculator online that helps we work out others Weight Watchers Points Calculator Also if you google specfic foods there are lots of sites that show the points value (even weight watchers forum comes up in the searchs)

I keep a spreadsheet of everything I eat which I love as it shows me how much i've eaten over a week

Hi, im back again on vp after trying so many times & failing doing pp:-( iv got an old 'time to eat' handbook of ebay for 75p & £1.50p&p:-D
Good luck everyone x

I'm back to, starting in the morning. I keep trying with pp but it just allows me to binge so back to vp for me:)
Good luck
Dan x

Hi guys!!! I am back too, I've either been totally off any plan or messing about with pp and getting nowhere :( I missed the online tools so thought i would give it another go, did 1 week on pp and 1 week on simply filling and lost nothing AGAIN gggrrrr. Why does it not work for me??? Have just cancelled my online membership, so it's back to vintage with my points calculator and trusty notebook!!!
Will be back on plan tomorrow, got a holiday booked for october 2014 so really want to lose 3-4 stone for that if possible. Would love to lose 1 of those before xmas.

I'm back too :)

Restarted today for what feels like the millionth time. Have health to spur me on now though. Borderline diabetic and a cyst on my stomach thats going in Jan.

I'm thinking of starting a wee challenge for xmas. Anyone be interested?

I'm back as well!! I lost 3 stone on old ww points a couple of years ago and loved it. Since then I have dabbled with sw and ww Propoints far too many times to mention. Restarted old ww points again and it's lovely to see the scales coming down :)

Yay more people lol. There's a free
app called ww diary if you want online tools. Only thing is you have to build your database but once you've saved it as favourites you don't have to keep looking up points :) I'm hoping to lose about a stone by xmas so a challenge might keep me on track.

Good luck all
Dan x

Loser85 has just started a Christmas challenge :). I've joined in the hope of it spurring me on over the next few weeks! I weigh on a Thursday morning x

Hi All
I prev lost 3 stone on Discover plan and found it so easy to follow..since then ive done slimming world (gave me IBS symptoms)..My fitnesspal(couldnt get on with it) and Pro Points(i put weight on)...my weight is now out of control and never been this big before and i have asthma since i had a chest infection..though ive always had a large chest and now its bigger than ever..i think thats contributed to it too..I just want to feel and look good so i really really am going to stick with it this time..im actually fed up of eating rubbish now and ready to change..also know from 2 weeks into Discover Plan i really feel better in myself..ready to get started and track everything that i eat :)))

Hey all,

I've just discovered weight watchers hot chocolate. Its actually really nice and only 0.5 points (or 1 pro point) Helps a lot with the chocolate cravings, or the terrible 9pm munchies :)

Back